Well this sucks...

SybilSixx66

So yea, my mom kicked me out tonight. Said if I didn't dump my gf, I had to move out. So I'm gone. Basically my girl is going through a divorce with her ex, he came to my house, cops were called, and he was banned from the property. She still decided that I should dump her for hers and my brother's safety. Though her exact words were more like "dump her so I don't end up on tv." She found out we were still together, and said I had until nightfall to get packed and leave for good or face the police and have them show me the door. She made me buy her food and pay a couple bills after she blew her check on herself and decorating her house (which looks like a stereotypical granny house now) and was even willing and perfectly fine with spending mine and my brother's money on herself without even asking. He and I did all the work while she did nothing, claiming she did all the work in the family even though I worked harder and more hours in any given week than her for a tiny fraction of her pay.

She uses threats and violence to get her way and when she doesn't she locks us in our rooms.

Does this woman sound sane to anyone else because she will violently argue she is.

Not to sound like a prick but I think you're better off moving out if that's how things were/are for you. I know several of my own family members are just downright terrible with anything that has to do with money... to the point I don't associate with them at all anymore because all they do is beg for money. So I can somewhat relate to your issue, good luck with it though. She may only sound sane to herself but that's not really my place to go.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys. I've been staying with my dad and his gf the last couple days while I look and wait on payday next week. My only current worry is my dogs that I had to leave behind. She said she would be taking them off this afternoon but I hope a bag of kibble left on the doorstep will buy me some time