H1Z1

mdemko

So I picked up H1Z1 a few days ago and finally got around to playing it tonight. Awesome game for being in alpha status. If you have $20 to blow, then I highly recommend buying it.

Related: don't buy an insignia mic. It will result in you making a 3hr phone call to your friend as a means of in game communication.

99BEABED-DA21-4741-ADCA-6D90CD160D6A.png

I've sunk over a 100 hours in the game the past month and a half and it is fantastic. I used to play it with some friends, but most of them switched over to GTA V, but I still occasionally play with one of them who plays with a bunch of people he met on that server.

So I picked up H1Z1 a few days ago and finally got around to playing it tonight. Awesome game for being in alpha status. If you have $20 to blow, then I highly recommend buying it.

Related: don't buy an insignia mic. It will result in you making a 3hr phone call to your friend as a means of in game communication.

"DJ Blaze"

H1Z1 is ok, if you really want to try out an amazing survival game try Dayz standalone. Dayz standalone might be a tad laggy at the moment because of the rendering system they are using but the developers will soon put in a new rendering system. Dayz standalone is still an alpha so there will be some good and bad updates, but mostly they are good. Dayz standalone has a much bigger map to explore then H1Z1, and dayz standalone usually gets an update that adds more weapons, and items to use every month. Here is a site that shows some of the recent updates, and what will be expected in the next updates. http://www.dayztv.com/. If you are thinking about getting H1Z1 and you have never heard of dayz standalone you should watch some videos on it, trust me i have over 200 hours on dayz standalone, it is by far one of my most favorite games ever. 

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...