I'm back, newbie sorta.

chase phil

Well I have been banned for multiple accounts, I have become great friends with Outlawed as he has helped me out. Outlawed was kind enough to let me back into this wonderful community. I am sort of a newbie to the site but I have been playing rigs of rods since 2012. For anybody that doesn't know me my name is Chase Phill and my Rigs of rods username is Chase Phill. I am a big time drag racer and I enjoy monster trucks. I know most people from Sim Monsters know me as the annoying kid I was before, I am not that person anymore, I'm starting fresh. I am very happy to be let back into this wonderful community and I'm going to enjoy my time in it.

• Upvote 3

Well I have been banned for multiple accounts, I have become great friends with Outlawed as he has helped me out. Outlawed was kind enough to let me back into this wonderful community. I am sort of a newbie to the site but I have been playing rigs of rods since 2012. For anybody that doesn't know me my name is Chase Phill and my Rigs of rods username is Chase Phill. I am a big time drag racer and I enjoy monster trucks. I know most people from Sim Monsters know me as the annoying kid I was before, I am not that person anymore, I'm starting fresh. I am very happy to be let back into this wonderful community and I'm going to enjoy my time in it.

hey chase welcome back its been a while!

• Upvote 1