Best "Non-Monster Jam" Event You've Been To?

Let me assure you that John and myself are two of the most professional members on this site. Our mission is to bring the highest degree of professionalism to Rigs of Rods and if we fail our mission we will Kill each other.

Fixed

• 1 year later...

in 2013 for the 2econd time ever I thank was the monster all-star tour came to garland county fairgrounds in hot springs ar. it was a lot better the the Verizon arena show in little rock and even though there where only 5 trucks it was still a great show and my second ever time getting to see the trucks on a dirt track. my first time was at the same place but it had a crappy line up

trucks that where there

stinger

barbarian

bounty hunter

smashosaurus

scarlrt bandit

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2016 at 0:57 PM, monsterjam9876 said:

in 2013 for the 2econd time ever I thank was the monster all-star tour came to garland county fairgrounds in hot springs ar. it was a lot better the the Verizon arena show in little rock and even though there where only 5 trucks it was still a great show and my second ever time getting to see the trucks on a dirt track. my first time was at the same place but it had a crappy line up

trucks that where there

stinger

barbarian

bounty hunter

smashosaurus

scarlrt bandit

If you think that's a crappy lineup, I want to know what kind of good stuff you're on. 

Might as well put my two cents into this one. Suprisingly the 1st and only Monster Truck Showdown in Douglass, GA was an amazingly well put together show, the safety was a bit sketchy because they allowed people to sit on their truck beds at the edge of the dirt track with zero protection. But it was one of Kevin Kings first shows, and even with all of the drama surounding the owners of the track not paying him. It was a great show, interesting track design and a fantastic lineup (excluding one truck in particular)

Razin Kane - Buddy Tompkins

Jester - Matt Pagliarulo

Ice Cream Man- Roy Pridgeon

Xtermigator - JR McNeal

Sykotic - Dale Waldron (the truck is sketch asf)

Strait Jacket - Kevin King

2008 Monster Truck Challenge at Myrtle Beach Speedway. Pretty good show and the only non Monster Jam show I have went to.

Avenger

Bounty Hunter

Brutus

Equalizer

Hot Tamale

King Krunch

Family Guy (One time deal)

Samson

War Wagon

War Wizard.

8 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

I don't think Sykotic has ran since then. It's like Slick n Ace, ran one show, was a total dud, and then went AWOL

According to their FB page Sykotic was running in Peru and just recently returned stateside.

i would say my first non monster jam show which was charlotte last weekend when i was helping Dirt crew and quad chaos 

Jerry Beck-Dirt Crew

Aaron Cain-Quad Chaos

Bigfoot-Larry Swim

Bryan Wright-Hooked

Sean Duhan- Stone Crusher

Jim Kohler-Avenger

Brad Allen-Brutus

Derick Anson-Heavy Hitter

Vern House-Dog Pound