Best "Non-Monster Jam" Event You've Been To?

So everyone and their mother knows that Monster Jam, at least in more cases than not, delivers a really good show overall, but there's lots of other promoters out there that deliver amazing shows (yes, there are some that don't) so this is to share those events and stories!

Probably the top one for me would be Dixie Speedway 2012 just for the line up, I mean you had both Jimmy Creten and Darren Migues, all of Team Scream, and Gunslinger in the same place. 2013 was pretty top notch too, 2014 not as much but still great

Second place would be Tri-County Raceway 2012 (not a big show, not too many of those around here) because sweet loving Mary can Zane Rettew put on a show

Honorable mention goes to this year's Atlanta Motorama, not a monster truck event, but I got to see all twelve Bigfoots in one place, who else can say that? (other than Chadwick who was also there :P )

• Upvote 1

Texas Monster Shootout 2010. Crossover track inside of 3/8 mile oval. Jim Jack jumped over Instigator.

For a guy who can't clear a van stack, he sure can clear another monster truck.

• Upvote 1

About 5 years ago, I've been going to these monster truck shows in a arena that I keep forgetting. But they always put out some cool obstacles and had some cool freestyles. I remember one of the shows I went to, they had Extreme Overkill there. I don't think it was long before their shop burnt down. But the arena is only about 45 minutes from my house. Pretty cool shows. Plus they 4-wheeler mud bogging and some other cool stuff.

Well considering I've only gone to 1 non Monster Jam show and that was when I was 4 or 5...I guess that one.

I'm definitely going to make it to at least one independent show this year (Come on Radford, VA).

I used to go to a place called Yankee Lake a few years back. More of mud/offroad park then anything, but thry had Bad Habit there one time we went; think it was in '11. I haven't gone to many shows, including Monster Jam, so seeing the truck from a few feet away was a wicked cool experience for me.