intro

monstermetalhead

Hey everyone! My name is Eric and I'm a noob. After years of struggle i finally got this game to work!! I'm so excited!! I was huge into MTM2 since i was a kid so that's where my background begins and ends, really. I've loved monster trucks since I was little and love music (metal mostly), guitars, and comics as well. 

I just got V.38 to work and got the v4 pack that is compatible with it, but now I'm finding awesome trucks (like the Deadpool truck for example) and want to use it so bad. Are these compatible? If not, is there a way to make them work?

Welcome aboard! Guitars and metal, huh? I think you and I might have something in common!

Anyhoo, unfortunatly, most trucks are made for .37 in mind, since that's what most leagues run on. I believe there is a way to convert them with some serious .truck file editing, but there are many people better versed in RoR files than I am.

Enjoy your stay!

(Beat ya to it, Tom P.)

Welcome aboard! Guitars and metal, huh? I think you and I might have something in common!

Anyhoo, unfortunatly, most trucks are made for .37 in mind, since that's what most leagues run on. I believe there is a way to convert them with some serious .truck file editing, but there are many people better versed in RoR files than I am.

Enjoy your stay!

(Beat ya to it, Tom P.)

:P

Welcome to the forum!