New RoR Tour?

Should there be a new RoR tour

Should I start one?

To make it short like Demko, no or not until you have at least some experience with competing in leagues as it's not gone well for anyone that just jumped in and started a league right away.

Just some of my input. To run a league you really have to want to do it. You have to have a consistent time slot sometime where you are always free. You also have to assemble a team of helpers who are also available. Running a league is a lot more hard work then it might seem like at first. There are problems that sometimes arise that you don't even think would happen until they actually do. It requires tons of planning and organization. You also have to make sure that you have a computer than can handle a lot at once. Not one that is going to lock up, lag, and shut down. Running leagues is just not meant for some people, like me. I tried to run a league, ROR:MD, but all of the multi-tasking, sitting on the computer for hours on end, and trying to quickly resolve problems wasn't really enjoyable for me. I found that I wasn't able to keep events flowing in a fast manor if a problem arose. These are just my experiences, they could be different for you.  

Just some of my input. To run a league you really have to want to do it. You have to have a consistent time slot sometime where you are always free. You also have to assemble a team of helpers who are also available. Running a league is a lot more hard work then it might seem like at first. There are problems that sometimes arise that you don't even think would happen until they actually do. It requires tons of planning and organization. You also have to make sure that you have a computer than can handle a lot at once. Not one that is going to lock up, lag, and shut down. Running leagues is just not meant for some people, like me. I tried to run a league, ROR:MD, but all of the multi-tasking, sitting on the computer for hours on end, and trying to quickly resolve problems wasn't really enjoyable for me. I found that I wasn't able to keep events flowing in a fast manor if a problem arose. These are just my experiences, they could be different for you.  

1. I know how to run a tour    2. have a few helpers   3. plenty of time on my hands