Monster Jam's new console game

IceCreamMan13

So, I think on the 10th, Monster jam battlegrounds was released on Xbox 360 (Only) and by the looks of the trailer, Gamemill has not made much of a change to their physics, graphics and so on. I personally don't have the game myself, nor an xbox 360 (XB1), so I was wondering if anyone has played it yet, and if anybody has any opinions about it. At least in my opinion, it's a clone of the IOS game they released back in January.

Trailer:

Kids who just want an arcade-like game for monster trucks. I mean, I don't want to say this is an excellent or bad game game because I haven't played it, but we don't really know how well this game works as an arcade game because none of us have played it. For all we know it could be a decently fun game, just no realistic. I used to have a ton of fun on Monster Jam/Urban Assault/Path of Destruction, but they weren't realistic, they were just fun arcade games. But aside from that, yeah this is a pretty bad port.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the demo, and it is utter crap. I couldn't make a turn without whipping the back end out, and lining up a jump at any speed was impossible. Only reason I won was because the AI was having more trouble controlling the trucks than I was.

• 8 months later...