strengthen breakable

Hornetguy97

Question

8 answers to this question

In a way, yes. I have done it before just by simply messing with the beams and nodes on the Notepad. As a matter of fact, i figured out ways to make flexbodies and breakable trucks. Sadly, I lost my files for those trucks. But it is possible, I will tell you that. I think there's something about it in the Rigsofrods.com forums. I'm also sure that other people could help.

On 9/15/2017 at 11:50 AM, jarred746 said:

how do i edit a pack so the back tires dont come off every time i turn around?

This is actually a RoR version bug. Upgrade to a higher version of rigs of rods. I'd recommend 0.4.0.7 or 0.37

On 6/30/2015 at 8:27 AM, Warwizard said:

In a way, yes. I have done it before just by simply messing with the beams and nodes on the Notepad. As a matter of fact, i figured out ways to make flexbodies and breakable trucks. Sadly, I lost my files for those trucks. But it is possible, I will tell you that. I think there's something about it in the Rigsofrods.com forums. I'm also sure that other people could help.

hey man do u think you can help me, ive been trying to figure out how to edit trucks to make them breakable is there an exact way you can tell me how to