A Farewell to everyone

I'm saddened to hear that this is your final time being on here, but I wish you the best of luck Chris! I personally want to thank you for everything you've done here on this site, whether it be making new vehicles or tracks, or even the unthinkable with your .38 v4 variant for those who use it. Good luck with boot camp and the marines!

• Upvote 1

Despite your extremely busy schedule you were able to help get me my start in content creation by cloning some of my earliest trucks. I've never come across someone who was so happy about what he did in content creation, and so eager to show everyone what they'd done. I'll have to design a fun postcard to send you. We'll always miss our little Christina

EDIT: I still think you deserve the MRoR World Finals 3 FS Championship.

• Upvote 2

Sorry to see you go, man but, you'll on to bigger and better things! Best of luck in the armed forces. Maybe Johan can thow together a tribute scheme for ya? Best of luck.

There was a quote from Eurosport awhile back, went something like this: "When we end our broadcasts, we always say, "until next time". Why? Because goodbye is always so final."

• Upvote 1

While it is upsetting to see that you'll be leaving soon, I know you've put a lot of thought into this decision; and you have my eternal respect. In my 2+ years of being active on this site, you're one of the nicest people I've ever met and someone who is genuinely nice to talk to and be around. To me, you are the finest example of how a member of this site should act in and out of events as you're the greatest sportsman this site has ever seen; not to mention you're one of the better content creators around. Heck, without you I wouldn't have found out about monstercross which would make me sad panda; I still remember all of the races we did and how much we laughed at each other wrecking like fools lol. 

With all that being said, I wish you well on your journey into the Marines and I hope things go well for you; and this isn't goodbye, it's so long for now.

Semper Fi Private Hamilton.

• Upvote 3

Chris, you always were and always will be my greatest friend and inspiration.  Ever since you came on skype that one night, changed my whole ROR career.  We would talk for days on end and for hours a day.  You changed the way I drove, and made me a better person overall.  The original squad on skype will always be the greatest time of my life.  We've been friends for 3 years and I couldn't ask for a better friend.  You were always nice to me even when nobody else was, and helped me through a lot of hard times.  I will never forget all of the things you have done for me, and I will never be able to repay you.  Thank you Chris for being that one friend that everybody needs and for being that one that was always there for me.  There were many feels felt while typing this incase you were wondering.  You will always be my little Asian friend.  I love you.  (no homo)

• Upvote 1

I didn't really get to know you as my time here on SM has been shorter than most, but you really helped me out when I first joined on the subject of exporting stuff and flags. I thank you for choosing to serve your country and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

• Upvote 1

Stay safe and hope to see you again once you have time (even if it means popping in just once and a while).

PS your SUD freestyle run at Detroit (I think it was for SSRS preseason or something but I honestly do not remember the when or where, just the who and the what) was the most realistic run I have ever witnessed in this game, ever.

• Upvote 1

Our little Chris has grown up so fast  :(  But in all honesty I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. You are one of the nicest people to grace this community and I hope once you are done with boot camp and get some free time you hop back in and say hi. Stay safe and enjoy your self.

• Upvote 1

Farewell Chris, you were a great driver on the track. It was great being around you, you probably are one of the most patient, nice people I have ever met. Its hard to see you go, but its good to see that you become a marine. Good luck, I salute you.  :(

• Upvote 1

I think we can all agree, Chris one of the kindest people this community has seen. For a community that has (too much) drama surrounding it, Chris has always been one to be on everyone's side and is just friends with everyone. I forgot to mention that. 

• Upvote 9