American Truck SImulator

RKM

I know quite a few of us explore the world of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and with this on the horizon with possible release for later this year I think it's time we learn a little more about it. http://americantrucksimulator.com/

Trailer

Alpha Gameplay

Interview with some interesting information

From what I've been able to find Amazon UK has a release date listed of October 15, 2015[1] along with what appears to state the initial release will contain California while the retail version will include Arizona DLC for free along with California[2]. In the interview there are mentions of the DLC being free but we will most likely have to wait to find out on that.

• 6 months later...

Sine this has finally been released, I think this one deserves a minor bump. Feel free to post screenshots here as well.

Decided to get one more run in before I fall asleep, don't think I could have gotten any closer without hitting something. Entire trip was in-cab and the screenshot is exactly what my view was parking it. ;)

01d3dfd2db.png

Yes, I know my computer sucks and the game looks worse that it actually will for 99.98% of you, leave me and my 15fps alone...