Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Not gonna stop Until I get this right. This came from an older pack, but now I can modify to break more realisticly! Enjoy! :)

Hopefully I can master it, so I can release it the truck with it. Still A LOT of modification and remaking to happen. But it's a start. Soon everything will be seperate. (Hood, Side of the front, Doors, Roof, Rear panels, etc.

Looking at a pic posted on TMB's Facebook, there's a hood graphic:

11059948_10150561292449975_7385286825482

He's running a different scheme then. Probably the older design, because at Charlotte he ran nothing on the hood.

stop being lazy and just photo crop the hood graphics off that photo, everyone knows that is how to paint anyways.

• Upvote 5

In Charlotte he destroyed the hood so he replaced it, probably with one from an older truck, but from what I saw, the rest of the truck is the same as Charlotte

Congrats..you win nothing.  You lose.  Good day sir.

All seriousness it looks very good Johan.

Since I'm working on Anaheim 2015 for the FS1 series I made a few extra things to give the track that little extra tastiness.  One of the mini van's is HotShoe's I just edited the texture.  If anyone wants these let me know and I can send them to you or upload them here.

Anaheim2015Stuff_zpsfigobggk.png

• Upvote 10

Since I'm working on Anaheim 2015 for the FS1 series I made a few extra things to give the track that little extra tastiness.  One of the mini van's is HotShoe's I just edited the texture.  If anyone wants these let me know and I can send them to you or upload them here.

I need Julio here to tell me if that's a Caravan or a Grand Caravan.

But seriously, I'm glad we can crush the Aerostar now.

• Upvote 1

Now that you mention it, looking at some older photos he was running that graphic on the truck... I think Heavy Hitter is like Over Bored as in they change up little things every week about the truck 

Derick has been changing grpahic on his truck for different promotors. He didnt really want to run the same package for every group.