Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

i think gravedigger 20 needs to go away for awhile so many different digger 20's

I think you need to go away for awhile.

Nice work on ALL on the Diggers and more. Don't mind pissy-moany over there, he don't know what constructive crticism means.

• Upvote 4

It's fine to me if everybody makes Digger 20, as long as they're good. I'll be honest, the first pack you made of those Diggers wasn't that great (some minor flaws) but I see huge improvement in your new pack and the 3D skulls isn't a bad addition.

• Upvote 1

I think you need to go away for awhile.

Nice work on ALL on the Diggers and more. Don't mind pissy-moany over there, he don't know what constructive crticism means.

i think YOU shoud make a truck first thats worth my time and i do know what constructive criticism is and i didnt say they were bad dude can you not read clearly not i said alot of digger 20's doesnt mean they are bad so step off until you do something for this community 

• Upvote 1

i think YOU shoud make a truck first thats worth my time... so step off until you do something for this community 

Ah, the classic "You haven't done whatever is directly relevant to this situation therefore you can't have an opinion even though I can" fallacy.

That's how you know it's a bad argument.

• Upvote 2

i think YOU shoud make a truck first thats worth my time and i do know what constructive criticism is and i didnt say they were bad dude can you not read clearly not i said alot of digger 20's doesnt mean they are bad so step off until you do something for this community 

Oh m8 you have no idea what you just said.... Although he could've phrased it a bit better I won't lie, he's a veteran from the MTM2 days so he's been doing this since you were probably in Pampers. 

Oh m8 you have no idea what you just said.... Although he could've phrased it a bit better I won't lie, he's a veteran from the MTM2 days so he's been doing this since you were probably in Pampers. 

well he could have said it in a bit nicer way i mean calling me a pissy-moany. i didnt say digger 20 looked bad i said there were alot of it and he clearly didnt read that part but what ever

getting back into the swing of things here got randys digger 29 going good right now not quite done still alot to do but its coming along

1408kpyp0diukjazg.jpg

Just a suggestion here, but the green on the chassis needs to be lightened a bit I think.  It seems a tick too dark atm.  Also, the green flames on the hood need a touch of lightening too.

What number digger is this on the site?! lmaoo

This isn't just pointed at you. But can we just stop with all the loveing annoying ass "OH WHY ANOTHER GRAVE DIGGER JESUS WHY ANOTHER" who the hell cares? Grave Digger is probably the most if not 1 of the most popular Monster Trucks in the World. No surprise why people make so many of them. Who cares though? It's their projects. Not like you went "Oh make me grinder" and they made you a digger instead. Just enjoy the fact that a member is creating content on here, and is getting better with each one.

You guys complaining about the diggers, might as well start complaining on why you all aren't learning to make content. It's literally how we feel about it too. But we don't complain about, we try to help and make a difference.

Also stop posting random crap on these thread. If you're just gonna make a bad joke about a truck or what not, don't even bother. Either causes and argument or starts to get worse.

• Upvote 9

Just a suggestion here, but the green on the chassis needs to be lightened a bit I think.  It seems a tick too dark atm.  Also, the green flames on the hood need a touch of lightening too.

bad pic i know sorry but the chassis on 29 is a bit darker thats why i put it to that shade green but i can brighten it still if you want

ycufzwueh4z1b5uzg.jpg