Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Same thing from a current seattle area resident. Not only the pyramid is a give-away but also the tower is cause that is not the space needle. It may look like it but it's not. That is actually the CN tower in Toronto and in the middle, I see what appears to be Big Ben, the big clock tower from London, England. As for what it is all together, it's probably the intro to the SSRS Playoffs or a promo for another league's season.

It's Las Vegas...

One final addition  B)

693827.png

There needs to be more green underneath the actual graphics, you can kinda see some under the ghost and purple wind and also behind the graveyard, also the flames on the hood are supposed to be one solid color with a green outline that has a shadow beneath it as opposed to just fading into green

VhhbHnC.jpg

Also the bolted on front part of the chassis should be completely black, not just the horizontal parts

F8Gneif.png

So I've kinda lost a bit of interest in this pack for the time being, so I've decided to split it into two packs, each containing six trucks. These will be in Pack #1:

jobRj.png

jodlB.png

Once I get some kind of interest back into the rest of the trucks, I'll post progress of them. Pack #1 should be out sometime this week.

• Upvote 10