Show Your Projects Chapter 44

AwesomeKong13

Nice work with Grave Digger trucks. I'd like the point out (for the sake of accuracy only) it appears as if the actual truck was a very different metallic green than what you're using. With that being said, the actual green paint is not even on the same planet as the green on the frame, nor do they compliment each other (why on Earth did they not use a black frame?) -- your replica looks much nicer than the real thing.

Nice work with Grave Digger trucks. I'd like the point out (for the sake of accuracy only) it appears as if the actual truck was a very different metallic green than what you're using. With that being said, the actual green paint is not even on the same planet as the green on the frame, nor do they compliment each other (why on Earth did they not use a black frame?) -- your replica looks much nicer than the real thing.

Because that would've taken more than five minutes to do (on the real truck I mean)

From the multiple pictures I had sent to me, as well as the ones I have found, the color green is different in almost every single one of them. It really depends on the light and the angle of the photo, so I went with something that I thought was a happy medium in the spectrum that I saw.

• Upvote 1