V4 ReplicaJester 2015

Gillis

John can do whatever he likes with what he makes, Gavin Hill is well known for begging for unreleased content and spreading it around but in that same breath there have been instances over time on here of current members doing the same.

As for the truck itself, minus missing goodyear tires and having the wrong shock bodies it is passable. The skin itself is very clean and well defined.

@ mark, truckguy, nss, acdc

I'm sorry, I wasn't really meaning to call his work bad or anything, i just like mine because i made it. (i like stuff i make, because i know i made it)

I'm not calling his bad, that's not what i was thinking at all when i was writing my first post.

He did and amazing paint job, especially for the first time! He was planing dirt crew but he needs the body. I like how hes making trucks that aren't in ror yet.

@ mark, truckguy, nss, acdc

I'm sorry, I wasn't really meaning to call his work bad or anything, i just like mine because i made it. (i like stuff i make, because i know i made it)

I'm not calling his bad, that's not what i was thinking at all when i was writing my first post.

He did and amazing paint job, especially for the first time! He was planing dirt crew but he needs the body. I like how hes making trucks that aren't in ror yet.

Fair enough, but your don't have to rip on the guy if he uploads his own version of a truck that you made aswell. Do we need to have the same eight people making Truck X, while a few others make Truck Y? No. If we have people making the same things, peoplecan colaberate to make each better as a whole. Heck, you could take the skin off of his and put it on yours and boom! Best of both worlds.

People might be making the same thing, but I'd rather have a truck released twenty times, each someone elses, to add variety and keep new things coming to the public than use the same stuff for 9 months without anything else coming out. Lighten up, dude.