Jester 2015

Credit-

MJseriesTv - Chassis Edits, Placing, Cloning

Me/TeamScreamer - Body Paint

RockCrwlr - Body Model

Kozak - Chassis Model

SMV4 - The Rest of the stuff

YOU NEED MONSTER ENERGY 2015 and Lucas Oil Crusader 2015 FOR THIS TO WORK

Because he's hated by most of the site for stealing content, including John Dough's gold Max-D he just made a video of.

Wow he didn't even give me credit for the Max-D flag. Unbelievable. You're freaking welcome.

Nah, I really don't care that much.

he didn't make it.

Please show us proof as to how you know this? Did you personally watch someone else paint it? I heard he sent you all the files and you logged off as soon as they finished sending. Stop making empty remarks towards other people trying to establish themselves as content creators on this site. Comments like that are the reason we have so few of them. Don't be part of the problem, help be part of the solution.

• Upvote 2

Well i also made it but never finished it (until yesterday)

Pesonaly i like mine better because i feel i put more detail into it. (Ex 4link bolts, sway bar blocks)

But for this beign a new guy he did amazing on the painting

Imo who ever dose the most work should realese the truck/track.

Just my 2 cents

Pesonaly i like mine better because i feel i put more detail into it. (Ex 4link bolts, sway bar blocks)

Just my 2 cents

That is 100% the wrong mindset to have. Just because your has more detail and you spent more time doesn't automatically make your better. Multiple people can work on multiple trucks, and if they want to release the same one, then the community will decide which one they want. He is new, but he did a great job. It is quite rude of you to say yours is flat out better because you have a few more objects on yours?

• Upvote 2

Just my 2 cents

No offense but last time I checked, your GD3 didn't even have the right axles. And with what Mark said, let the community decide. If you release yours, and I feel like yours is the better, then I'll download it. Right now, yours isn't even released. No ones first truck is going to be 100% accurate.
  • Upvote 1

Just my 2 cents

In other words, you made an empty remark about a person that hurt his reputation, and your only defense is that you think you did a better job so he shouldn't be allowed to release his.

This is what makes future content creators discouraged.... Who the hell cares if there is more than 1 Jester? Literally a nice looking truck even if mjseries helped doesn't matter. With that mindset, with people who put more effort into something should release will end you up as just a c.ocky creator. Which no one likes. Just because he beat you to releasing a jester doesn't mean it's wrong, it's not good, or just inaccurate. This is just pathetic.

• Upvote 1

Pretty much what has been said by Mark and Johan is right, this has been a problem for a long time. Stuff like that is what kills communities like this. I see people complain about Grave Diggers being made multiple times but do you have any idea how many of those were made for MTM2? I see no reason why having multiple versions of the same trucks or tracks is a bad thing because it adds content and lets people learn. Sure it can be a little repetitive but as long as they're learning something we shouldn't care how many people make the same truck. Another problem related to that is what's going on in this thread is people saying how their unreleased (and most of the time there isn't even a picture of it on the site) is better than what someone new released. You are not helping in anyway when you or anyone else does this. All it's going to do is drive people away that want to help create content. I'll put it simply like this, shut up and post yours when it's finished and let the community decide which one they like the most.

• Upvote 2