Rigs of Rods: Fox Sports 1 Championship Series

I have had this idea for quite a while now but haven't really found time to start getting things ready for it. Starting around late October or early November when I get off tour, I wanted to host a replica of this year's Fox Sports 1 Championship Series. By that I mean using the exact same tracks and trucks that were used in the real life series. I was thinking of re-opening IMTRS (and that still may very well happen) but I would love to make this idea come to life and make it totally professional and legit. With that being said I only want the best of the best to participate in this series. There will only be 16 spots available for the entire series and I want each and every competitor to have an equal shot at the title. I am planning to host sort of a "try out" for the series open to all members from the entire sim-monsters community. The best 16 of the bunch will be put into the series and be assigned a truck based on their ranking. I would also like to incorporate a small cash reward for the series champion of which the amount is still undecided but will be figured out as the time draws closer. I do however have a few issues that prevent me from the preparation of this series. I am on the road 24/7 up until October and literally have no time to learn or even build the remaining trucks and tracks that were apart of the original series. If you guys like the idea as much as I do and would love to see this become a reality, I would more than appreciate your help getting things done. I am also fully capable of running events by myself but I am looking for some professional help from members with experience announcing, streaming, and officiating events. Down below is a list of what I still need so if you would like to contribute please drop a message below, or to me personally on the site! Thanks!

Green = Complete
Blue = In Progress
Red = Needs to be made
Purple = Needs to be revamped

Grave Digger #27
Monster Mutt
Max-D Maximum Destruction (Neil)
El Toro Loco (Werner) - John Dough
Monster Energy (Bradshaw)
Madusa - Fernando Martinez
Lucas Oil Crusader
Zombie (Musawwir) - Mark Colineri & Marcus Santana
Avenger
Wrecking Crew
Stone Crusher - Fernando Martinez
Hooked - Fernando Martinez & Edy Beltran
Titan
Thunder 4x4 - Andrew Sheets & Chadwick Deerfoot
Bad News Travels Fast - Andrew Sheets
War Wizard - Andrew Sheets, Edy Beltran, & Fernando Martinez

Houston 2015 (Show 1)
Atlanta 2015
Tampa 2015 (Show 1)
Indianapolis 2015 - Edy Beltran
St. Louis 2015 - Mark Colineri
Anaheim 2015 (Show 3) - Maxdman
Arlington 2015
Detroit 2015 (Show 2) - Aaron Lurie
Syracuse 2015

Edited by Preston Perez
  • Upvote 1

i can try to redo hooked and work on thunder 4x4 aswell

Not directed only towards you at all, but also keep in mind that if you want to build a truck or track I don't want it to be half assed. I know nobody has to help me with this and I appreciate anyone that does help me, but please do your best to make the remaining content look good as I want to make this professional.

Not directed only towards you at all, but also keep in mind that if you want to build a truck or track I don't want it to be half assed. I know nobody has to help me with this and I appreciate anyone that does help me, but please do your best to make the remaining content look good as I want to make this professional.

i know im going to do my best in these trucks 

We already have a Digger 27 and 2014 versions of Stone Crusher and Madusa, on the site, if it helps. Rolling Thunder is also in the SMV4 (it was updated with a few trucks) if anyone was curious. I believe Edy Beltran made Tampa 2015 but didn't release it if I heard correctly.

We already have a Digger 27 and 2014 versions of Stone Crusher and Madusa, on the site, if it helps. Rolling Thunder is also in the SMV4 (it was updated with a few trucks) if anyone was curious. I believe Edy Beltran made Tampa 2015 but didn't release it if I heard correctly.

I am waiting on Mark Colineri to release his Grave Digger #27. I also realize that we "could" use older versions of some of these trucks, but I would much rather have every single truck up to date. Not to be biased but I am looking for high quality content such as what I see from Andrew Sheets, Johan Seminario, Danny Mackey, Daniel Donnelly, Aaron Lurie, Marcus Santana, Fernando Martinez, John Dough, Edy Beltran, and Julio Vellon just to name off a few of the many talented content creators.

I've kinda got a Thunder 4x4 mainly made by Connor Richardson that I've kinda tinkered with. I can give it to anyone if interested however my computer is out of service at the moment. I love the idea and I think it could go pretty far with added components (i.e. videos with commentary) plus I'd be more than willing to provide any assistance as I am able.