mambo goedendag salut hello

liquidfire215

Hey everyone I figured I would get this thread started off by introducing myself. My name is Brian and I am a 20 year old college student. I don't really play ROR that often but I like to modify the content, I have always wanted a site where I could display my work and share it with everyone without having to worry about it not having a chance to get out to the community. I am working with Casey on pretty much all of my projects from here on out and I am sure I will continue to learn how to do more 3d modeling and get into more advanced things.

Lets see I am into photography, Rc Rock Crawlers, and working on vehicles. I am fairly easy to get along with and those of you who knew me from the RORMJ forums know sometimes my ego can get the better of me, but I can ensure you I am a nice guy and will try helping you out to the best of my ability.

Anyway welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay...and the downloads when they start to flow.

• Upvote 1

I guess I'll do a little intro for myself then, I'm 18, freshman in college. Been modding other games for probably 6 years doing anything from painting skins to even making tracks. Still getting used to RoR, I've modded mainly on rFactor and this is miles different from that. Been sim racing for about 10 years, on sims such as rFactor, iRacing, nr2003, n3, MTM2, Live for Speed, Forza, and many more I can't think of right now. I also have raced karts for 12 years traveling across the Eastern half of the US. I also enjoy watching any type of sport, and playing fantasy sports.

and i'll do it too im a emo that likes games and monster trucks so im a big fan of rigs of rods i also play xbox and i think this is a good site for me to chat cuz where i live its boring and its a small town the town is tipton indiana so yea its not that fun here but anyway thats pretty much it :blink:

Sup guise... My name is Matt Demko. I'm 20 an a student at Texas tech university. I'm a vet from mtm2 draggers, but since that place is dead, I now call ror my new home. I am a pretty decent modeler. I mainly use inventor, autocad, and 3D studio max. I'm working with liquid and several others over at rormj on a few trucks by contributing bodies and chassis'. I live in the great state of Texas, so of course, I am better than y'all lol. When I'm not working on my ror projects or in class, I like to work on my own, personal trucks. I have recently finished a 1997 ford ranger prerunner that I hope to race. I also play l4d1/2 and occasionally you can find me on the PSN. I like to hunt and fish. Every now and then I smoke a bowl and just relax, so if you see "spaceboat" in my facebook profile or aim status, I'm probably high. Feel free to message me when ever, and I'll be glad to chat. I listen to alot of different music including rock, country, and a little rap. My favorite band is limp bizkit, but lately, I've been digging primus and the deftones. I'm easy to get along with and I will rarely speak out against a fellow poster. But when I do, it's for a good reason. I hope to see this place grow like the other boards and am looking forward to seeing what everybody has to offer this community

Sup guise... My name is Matt Demko. I'm 20 an a student at Texas tech university. I'm a vet from mtm2 draggers, but since that place is dead, I now call ror my new home. I am a pretty decent modeler. I mainly use inventor, autocad, and 3D studio max. I'm working with liquid and several others over at rormj on a few trucks by contributing bodies and chassis'. I live in the great state of Texas, so of course, I am better than y'all lol. When I'm not working on my ror projects or in class, I like to work on my own, personal trucks. I have recently finished a 1997 ford ranger prerunner that I hope to race. I also play l4d1/2 and occasionally you can find me on the PSN. I like to hunt and fish. Every now and then I smoke a bowl and just relax, so if you see "spaceboat" in my facebook profile or aim status, I'm probably high. Feel free to message me when ever, and I'll be glad to chat. I listen to alot of different music including rock, country, and a little rap. My favorite band is limp bizkit, but lately, I've been digging primus and the deftones. I'm easy to get along with and I will rarely speak out against a fellow poster. But when I do, it's for a good reason. I hope to see this place grow like the other boards and am looking forward to seeing what everybody has to offer this community

Please post a build to the prerunner in the off topic thread, would love to see this. or Ill just make a Post your rides thread nahh.. go ahead that thing needs a build thread lmao.

Also do you know anyone from the texas tech paintball team?

Hey there, I'm Ethan. Used to be EJD on the MTM2 forums.

Long time Monster fan, it all started with MTM2 when I was eight years old or so. I'm now sixteen, and have moved to RoR. I'm a guitarist and will be studying music at college next year :)

I really like the look of the RoR Monster Jam league. It seems really cool. Thing is, I don't know what time these events take place in UK time (I don't think I'll be getting up at 5am...), and also, it seems you can only play as a real-world driver in a real world truck, and it seems all the places are taken. It would be really cool if you could play as yourself, with your own truck.

Anyway, see you about.

Please post a build to the prerunner in the off topic thread, would love to see this. or Ill just make a Post your rides thread nahh.. go ahead that thing needs a build thread lmao.

Also do you know anyone from the texas tech paintball team?

I know a few people... Like 2, but there names are escaping me. I don't really have any build pics... Didn't really think of taking any. I have two pics , but that's it

howdy I am Kozak (last name durr), I was known in the mtm2 community as JerOutlaw or under the name I am using on here. People that know me from there know I can make a mean chassis or parts but cant paint to save my life. Feel free to look up JerOutlaw on mtm2.com to see the trucks and tracks I have made to get an idea.

I am 21, I operate hoes (err heavy equipment), love anything with an engine and wheels. I play hockey, mtn bike and all that wonderful stuff us canadians love.

other then that I am a super laidback guy.

Hey everyone I figured I would get this thread started off by introducing myself. My name is Brian and I am a 20 year old college student. I don't really play ROR that often but I like to modify the content, I have always wanted a site where I could display my work and share it with everyone without having to worry about it not having a chance to get out to the community. I am working with Casey on pretty much all of my projects from here on out and I am sure I will continue to learn how to do more 3d modeling and get into more advanced things.

Lets see I am into photography, Rc Rock Crawlers, and working on vehicles. I am fairly easy to get along with and those of you who knew me from the RORMJ forums know sometimes my ego can get the better of me, but I can ensure you I am a nice guy and will try helping you out to the best of my ability.

Anyway welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay...and the downloads when they start to flow.

&&you have an amazing girlfriend who loves you very much; and you have been working very very very hard on the website and truck pack(: very proud of you.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Well, might as well jump on the wagon. Name's Patrick M. I'm 18 and a freshman in College. I was born and raised south in a small town in Tennessee.( or as they call it, "the Biggest-Little town in Tn.) Been into Monsters basically my whole life, though I lost interest for a while around junior high. lately I've been watching old TNT Motorsports videos on YT, and have developed a serious case of TNT Fever, as I call it. Because of that, a lot of my latest MTM2 trucks and tracks have been TNT based. Like Outlaw, I have quite a few trucks on MTM2.com, and if you want to see some of them, search for me on the truck page, same name and everything. Just so you know, I am extremely Chevy Biased, so if I offend anyone in the future, I'm going to apologize in advance, sorry. I'm usually easy to get along with, though I do have a short fuse and tend to joke a lot, again, sorry if I offend anyone. I currently can't get my game to work, but that hasn't stopped me from making things in the past. I hope to be a bigtime contender here on the boards and eventually on the track, though I have only raced against live opponents once. Oh, i forgot to mention, if you want to get on my good side, bring MOUNTAIN DEW!

Later, PM

Well, might as well jump on the wagon. Name's Patrick M. I'm 18 and a freshman in College. I was born and raised south in a small town in Tennessee.( or as they call it, "the Biggest-Little town in Tn.) Been into Monsters basically my whole life, though I lost interest for a while around junior high. lately I've been watching old TNT Motorsports videos on YT, and have developed a serious case of TNT Fever, as I call it. Because of that, a lot of my latest MTM2 trucks and tracks have been TNT based. Like Outlaw, I have quite a few trucks on MTM2.com, and if you want to see some of them, search for me on the truck page, same name and everything. Just so you know, I am extremely Chevy Biased, so if I offend anyone in the future, I'm going to apologize in advance, sorry. I'm usually easy to get along with, though I do have a short fuse and tend to joke a lot, again, sorry if I offend anyone. I currently can't get my game to work, but that hasn't stopped me from making things in the past. I hope to be a bigtime contender here on the boards and eventually on the track, though I have only raced against live opponents once. Oh, i forgot to mention, if you want to get on my good side, bring MOUNTAIN DEW!

Later, PM

Chevy biased....mountain dew... (creepy voice) friiieennndd..

Ok I'll add mine before I disappear. I come from mtm2, like a few others by the same name and yes they are my real initials...my name is Ryan although I don't really like it due to its popularity so my initials rule the web. If you want to see stuff I built or helped build just check my name hereon mtm2.com! I like mountain dew, snow, cold weather, trucks, some cars, a few tv shows and WIDE variety of music (I'll give anything ONE chance). Better to leave me alone if I'm not in a good mood then piss me off and find out what happens. If you ever wanna talk cars/trucks, monstertrucks or random stuff your best bet is to get me on Skype or AIM. I guess I'm somewhat Chevy biased for gasoline trucks, Dodge for diesel (Cummins FTW)... Yeah that's about it wanna know more then you should get to know me.

small bit, I for some reason enjoy reading about the retarded laws in the US and my state.

Now because I'm being nice and typing this here is a small list of stuff I like.

TV: Weeds, NCIS (both), Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Storm Chasers, Swamp Loggers and Mythbusters

Movie: Action, Comedy; never really cared for horror

Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin.

Now really if you wanna know something PM me as a last resort otherwise find my aim or skype. :P