What Games Do You Guys Enjoy Playing?

bkelly

So what games are some of your favorites? It can be Wii, Xbox, Playstation, or whatever you game on. Here's some of mine:

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Xbox)

Monster Truck Madness 64 (Nintendo 64)

Madden 08 (Xbox)

Madden 12 (Wii)

Madden 15 (Xbox 360)

GTA V (Xbox 360)

Mafia 2 (Xbox 360)

Minecraft (Xbox 360)

I also enjoy playing the old Monster Jam games (Monster Jam, Urban Assault, and Path of Destruction). Although I rarely ever play them anymore, they remind me of when I was a kid and when I would spend hours on them.

I also enjoy playing the old Monster Jam games (Monster Jam, Urban Assault, and Path of Destruction). Although I rarely ever play them anymore, they remind me of when I was a kid and when I would spend hours on them.

They were good, but after a while, they felt like garbage to me. Path of Destruction I have to say is the best out of the 3, but what makes it garbage is that NOTHING in that game is challenging to get. You could get all trucks in less than a day if you worked hard at it, and the 3 tours weren't that hard to unlock either.

In PC:

• Castle Crashers
  • Battleblock Theather
  • Plague Inc.
  • Alien Swarm
  • Dino D-Day
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Scribblenauts
  • Plants VS Zombies

In my XBOX:

• Banjo Kazooie
  • Project Gotham Racing 4
  • Need For Speed: The Run
  • Need For Speed: Most Wanted
  • Need For Speed: Undercover

My Nintendo DS:

• New Super Mario DS
  • Mario 64 DS
  • Mario Party DS

Fallout 4

Did it already came out on consoles? Because on the Steam page it says the relase date is November 10  :blink:

Xbox360: G tav, NASCAR 15

PC: RoR, Gta SA, Beam NG, Turbo Dismount, Surgeon Simulator SE, Spin tires, G mod, Blender, whatever my crappy pc can run

Mobile(ios/android): MTD, Daddy long legs, Video downloader

PS2: NASCAR Dirt To Daytona, NASCAR 08, NASCAR 09, Monster Jam: Monster 4x4 (or whatever its called), BAJA 1000, 

HEY EVERYONE HOW LIKES PC GAMES GO (to a link i removed), (i get all my crap here)

HEY EVERYONE HOW LIKES PC GAMES GO HERE, (i get all my crap here)

Holy hell that's a lot of spam/virus pop-ups. I even had an ad-block program on.

I think my computer has aids now.

Also I think that's not allowed to be posted here, since it's hosting illegal content/torrents.

• Upvote 1