Monster Jam Happy Meal Toys NOW AVAILABLE

TheRetroStyle

Also, the Ultimate Ticket Giveaway is NOW OPEN for entries!

Goldberg6734, that means you can try to go for the Atlanta show, and Charlie, you can sharpen your axe now.

EDIT: I forgot to put this post in edit. Yes, I noticed. You don't have to remind me.

My mom got me McDonald's tonight, and I got Blue Thunder...

*sniff* *sniff* It's... It's... it's just SO SAD... to get a truck... of a team... that's DEAD... because two of it's most awesome drivers.... are DEAD... *sniff*

*singing* And if, they fall, to death, tonight...

it can be assumed...

their every days, with us, are in history,

in short their team's truck... is dooooooooooommed.

*sniff* *bursts into tears* BLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

In case if you don't know where this is from, I made up my own lyrics to the sad song that Timon and Pumbaa sing during "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King.

*sniff* *sniff* It's... It's... it's just SO SAD... to get a truck... of a team... that's DEAD... because two of it's most awesome drivers.... are DEAD... *sniff*

it can be assumed...

In case if you don't know where this is from, I made up my own lyrics to the sad song that Timon and Pumbaa sing during "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King.

Are you high?

• Upvote 11

it can be assumed...

The f**k did I just read?

*singing* And if, they fall, to death, tonight...

it can be assumed...

In case if you don't know where this is from, I made up my own lyrics to the sad song that Timon and Pumbaa sing during "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King.

If I got Blue Thunder from my Happy Meals box, I'd just sigh it off and set it next to the other kids meals toys rather than make a large post with lyrics bringing up two sad passings and how Blue Thunder is now "doomed" because of the before mentioned tragedies. No reason to bring up sad stuff like that for no reason.

You mean to tell me that a toy in a meal at a fast food restaurant is aimed towards kids? Next your going to tell me Monsters Trucks in a whole are  :lol:

I'm not saying kids can't buy them, I'm wondering why everyone on the site is so hype when most of us are older than 13

*singing* And if, they fall, to death, tonight...

it can be assumed...

In case if you don't know where this is from, I made up my own lyrics to the sad song that Timon and Pumbaa sing during "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King.

This post made me relapse
  • Upvote 3

it can be assumed...

How+to+successfully+commit+suicide+tags+

• Upvote 6

I'm not saying kids can't buy them, I'm wondering why everyone on the site is so hype when most of us are older than 13

Could it be that this site dedicated to the virtual gaming in the monster truck variety would contain mostly people who live and breath monster trucks? You might not be to the same degree as most on here but the fact is your here for the same reason they are.

it can be assumed...

I don't mean to be rude, but that's something I would say if my girlfriend drugged me, like at prom.

• Upvote 2