Let's Talk

Voth

I usually don't care enough to make threads or post anything serious at all, but something pretty interesting happened yesterday. Someone, not gonna name names because I wouldn't wanna put Johan on the spot, posted a video of a cat jumping off a building and dying. You probably know that I wouldn't find this video disturbing considering what I posted before, but I find it funny that someone who posted something worse than me gets kicked out of one event, while I get banned from two leagues and eventually the site for about 4 months. Don't get me wrong I don't give a sh!t about SSRS, I'm only posting this to let you know that I was right. Someone who you guys are friends with would not receive the same punishment that I did. 

This'll probably get deleted before anyone of any importance actually sees it, but I'm just letting you know :)

• Upvote 2

You are just a moron for this. Just say my name instead of trying to be smart?  Someone, not gonna name names because I wouldn't wanna put Johan on the spot, 
And second of all, last time I checked you posted a graphic photo of a dead dog, without warning, nor to any sort of reason.
Now, I did the same, but I did give warning, and it wasn't a gory video, Yes I messed up, Yes there wasn't a point in putting the video. But i told people what it was before posting it. I thought it was ok, but I was told by danny, no, and he told me i wasn't allowed to run, and I didn't fight him, I agreed and so went on.

I know i messed for posting the video as I shouldn't have, I already apologized and got everything sorted out.

I don't mind getting banned, I know what i did was wrong, and I can face the consequences.

You are just a moron for this. Just say my name instead of trying to be smart?  Someone, not gonna name names because I wouldn't wanna put Johan on the spot, 

And second of all, last time I checked you posted a graphic photo of a dead dog, without warning, nor to any sort of reason.

Now, I did the same, but I did give warning, and it wasn't a gory video, Yes I messed up, Yes there wasn't a point in putting the video. But i told people what it was before posting it. I thought it was ok, but I was told by danny, no, and he told me i wasn't allowed to run, and I didn't fight him, I agreed and so went on.

I know i messed for posting the video as I shouldn't have, I already apologized and got everything sorted out.

I don't mind getting banned, I know what i did was wrong, and I can face the consequences.

A moron for having a sense of humor? Let's be real everyone knew you posted it.

Second of all, just like John said, something dying on screen is still worse than something already dead.

A warning? Wow that warning sure worked well when everyone clicked on it and was sickened by it. I didn't see the warning but clearly it wasn't obvious enough. 

You still only got banned from one event, I got banned from the league and eventually the site. 

You think I mind getting banned? That wasn't the point at all. It was about how someone who's friends with the league owners gets less of a punishment than someone who they dislike. If I was to post that, you know I would've been banned from the site again. Also, if you couldn't tell by my original post, this wasn't even directed towards you. Only a "moron" wouldn't be able to tell that... 

• Upvote 2

Or maybe because Kozak isn't/hasn't been around to find out what happened? How do you know that Johan won't be banned from other leagues, or have a vacation from the site?

You are jumping to conclusions literally less that 24 hours after said event. If you don't care, then why the need to make a public thread to address the matter? Why not just go to Kozak himself and cry to him?

Or maybe because Kozak isn't/hasn't been around to find out what happened? How do you know that Johan won't be banned from other leagues, or have a vacation from the site?

You are jumping to conclusions literally less that 24 hours after said event. If you don't care, then why the need to make a public thread to address the matter? Why not just go to Kozak himself and cry to him?

24 hours? Why would I need to wait that long? As I recall I was banned from the site and the league permanently the same night because Danny went crying to Kozak as many people do when they can't handle something themselves. I didn't say I didn't care about the matter. I don't care about getting banned, which again wasn't the point of the thread. It was to prove my point that your little group in teamspeak handles it differently than someone who was unbiased. Cry to Kozak? I don't need him as some sort of backup for my argument. He has nothing to do with it and honestly I feel bad he has to deal with all of this. You think that I'm the one bringing it up but only because you guys are constantly unfair. I literally don't care about the actual bannings, and I'm not saying Johan should get banned from the site. I'm asking why we were treated differently for doing basically the same thing.

And I still haven't gotten a straight answer. 

• Upvote 2