Please hear me out this time..

Voth

Yeah there's a truck file he sent out.

lol

I sent the original to Tharindu, not sure what happened after that, but hey I get it, you dont like me being better than you. Someone took it to far and tried to set me up. Eh its whatever. I'm on to bigger and better things now. You don't see me banned from JACK do you? hmm must have not been true.

• Upvote 1

lol

I sent the original to Tharindu, not sure what happened after that, but hey I get it, you dont like me being better than you. Someone took it to far and tried to set me up. Eh its whatever. I'm on to bigger and better things now. You don't see me banned from JACK do you? hmm must have not been true.

Hahaha are you kidding? I could care less if you're better than me! I'll admit it, I suck at the game now. If someone set you up, then they set you up, but from what I heard your truck file was hacked. If it was me and I was accused of hacking but I actually wasn't, there would be no reason for me to even leave the league. If I'm not hacking, why leave? And if I recall, you quit SSRS so I guess we're in the same boat in terms of competing. 

Hahaha are you kidding? I could care less if you're better than me! I'll admit it, I suck at the game now. If someone set you up, then they set you up, but from what I heard your truck file was hacked. If it was me and I was accused of hacking but I actually wasn't, there would be no reason for me to even leave the league. If I'm not hacking, why leave? And if I recall, you quit SSRS so I guess we're in the same boat in terms of competing. 

Ok i can for one re a sure you will was and is not hacking just because he knows how to drive corners and not slide through it doesn't make him a hacker i had no business being apart of this but saying he hacks is complete bull crap we all know someone else messed with wills truck file sent it to someone else about hacking because there are to many people that are 2 faced snakes now