Sim Monsters
Sign in to follow this  
Outlawed

Forum Software Updated

Outlawed    6,327

The site going down recently was to update the forum board software, with that comes possible bugs or glitches. If you come across anything like that please report what you have found or had happen here please.

Pink Guy    1,511

The YouTube videos are no longer embedded, nor can they be linked to the site itself. Actually.. is there a way to embed YouTube videos on this new software?

• Upvote 1

NavySonicShell    1,178

Damn, look at all the places to share this thread.

jWNST.png

On a serious note, it's clean. No issues that I've come across so far. Although I guess it'll take getting used to

Edited by NavySonicShell

KiwiKing    28

I don't think the search engine is functioning properly... I tried to find World Finals terrains, and nothing showed up.

• Upvote 1

NavySonicShell    1,178

Old quotes seem to not be separated from the rest of the post, but if I quote someone after the update, say, Devin...

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE

It seems to work fine.

Edited by NavySonicShell

RKM    2,377

Test

Double Test....

Everything is different for "behind the scenes" aswell, just trying to grasp all of this new stuff.

New stuff is fun, we're moving up in the world until you break the site again. :wub:

Is there any way that there could be an option to keep the old blue theme? That's the one that I'm used to the most but if it takes too much space on the website then that's okay.

Seeing as the entire site underwent a software upgrade and just not a layout addition like previously, I doubt it is an option at the moment.

NavySonicShell    1,178

Double Test....

I was testing the quote system to make sure it worked properly, I edited the post :P

On a side, nit-picky note, there's no space between the words "Location" and the person's actual location under their post count on the side of each post.

• Upvote 1

monsterboss3    24

Ok so with the update to the site... its not allowing me to edit my post in the WRA thread and also wont allow me to unlock my video thread in the WRA thread. On the old version it showed me the moderator tools for my thread but on this I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

When I try to edit my main post in the WRA thread i get this

7f69b2763a2b005c797576119e3d67df.png

Edited by monsterboss3
  • Upvote 1