Forum Software Updated

Outlawed

When uploading a file to the site downloads, it doesn't let you put external links for it, you need to uplodad the file the site

I tried to locate a fix for that earlier today, nothing in the site overview so it will have to send a support ticket in.

Should we expect to see the Tutorials section, signatures, and Arcade section anytime soon.

Also you can upvote your own posts again.

Apparently the tutorial section costs money now, will have to talk with Brian but I would imagine we will have it back up. Arcade was removed because of bandwidth issues.

Will look into the signatures and upvoting.

All points have been noted, I will prioritize things in order of importance. Thanks for the input, keep posting any issues you may have. 

Edited by liquidfire215
Location Fixed, URL Submissions Fixed, Mod Permissions Fixed, temp tutorial system, youtube embedding sizing issues, rep fixed, tagging added.
  • Upvote 2

i know it's been stated already, but i too have had issues with editing posts and with external links being deleted from a thread i posted; I'm also unable to lock and unlock threads on my leagues' page.

As far as the overall update is concerned, it's just meh imo; I don't hate it, but I don't exactly like it either.

Is there a new way to post pictures to threads as well as thumbnails with the new form?  My normal way of uploading to photo bucket and copying the image code and pasting seems to not be working with the thumbnails I post in the download section.  What is the recommended method to posting photos now?