Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

13 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Well scratch my thing about Mohawk Warrior earlier, at least I know they didn't put Joe in just for poos and giggles. Still though, you notice how it seems a lot of drivers have been out recently? CVH, Bryce Kenney, Madusa, and BJ Johnson. Maybe I'm just dumb (probably am) but I haven't seen this much of a need for fill ins in a long time

The fact that those drivers are pushing their trucks harder than ever before could partially contribute to more drivers being injured (yes i know som drive's injuries are completely unrelated to MJ) Also I don't thni Scott is driving Gunsliner, it might be his son

22 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Well scratch my thing about Mohawk Warrior earlier, at least I know they didn't put Joe in just for poos and giggles. Still though, you notice how it seems a lot of drivers have been out recently? CVH, Bryce Kenney, Madusa, and BJ Johnson. Maybe I'm just dumb (probably am) but I haven't seen this much of a need for fill ins in a long time

Well, as someone confirmed to me a few pages back, they DO have other careers.

9 hours ago, 90sMTRacer said:

The fact that those drivers are pushing their trucks harder than ever before could partially contribute to more drivers being injured (yes i know som drive's injuries are completely unrelated to MJ) Also I don't thni Scott is driving Gunsliner, it might be his son

Still says that Scott is driving, but it could change.

12670179_949736848445519_757518781201627   

Reckless Drivin getting on the square Chevy bandwagon

Also David Lee Roth is your crazy grandpa

12745900_986315504776628_423755498525820

Aaron Cain royally loveed up a tire in Saginaw tonight

12744617_1012291242175587_22469401075329

This has been your weekly photo dump by Charlie. May be another on Saturday, King Krunch has a tailgate now but I'm not gonna take another pooty Snapchat screenshot

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark Iron said:

Technically it's not new per say.  That's the old chassis just heavily rebuilt.

This. And its a really sh!tty chassis at that. Looks like he gust put a new cage on the old main rails and cradle. 0/10, so no Demko signal needed. Wake me up when Ron figures out its not the 90's anymore and builds a new truck completely.

1 hour ago, Double.D said:

George Balhan's now running custom wheels from Moto Metal Wheels on his truck.

I'm kinda indifferent about them. I like them, yet at the same time I don't. 

They're really weird, Joey Sylvester has some on a 1st gen that he always posts about, and every time i see it i think "Oh that's cool... oh wait... is it?"

Please excuse his photo editing.