Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

5 hours ago, steiale said:

So Papa Vaters did this last night...

Stallion's a little worse for wear after that. Hood's destroyed, body mounts are pretty mangled, and there's some chassis damage. Mikey didn't have it as bad since he only did some left rear shock damage. Should be interesting to see what happens for Syracuse... and be sure to keep up with all of it on Facebook and the website. (Shameless plug) Watch this cool video, too.

photo.php?fbid=1024460817614858&set=pb.1

https://www.facebook.com/cody.robertson.562

If you can see the video on my profile its when Marc McDonald gave me his trophy and hat! I was celebrating my 21st birthday and made a sign. He called out after he won the Speed and Style competition and said "theres a fan here celebrating his 21st birthday and i want to make it special for him, where are you?" i literally jumped out of my seat in excitement. Marc will forever be my favorite driver now just because of that moment yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Robertson Racing said:

If you can see the video on my profile its when Marc McDonald gave me his trophy and hat! I was celebrating my 21st birthday and made a sign. He called out after he won the Speed and Style competition and said "theres a fan here celebrating his 21st birthday and i want to make it special for him, where are you?" i literally jumped out of my seat in excitement. Marc will forever be my favorite driver now just because of that moment yesterday. 

Man dude that'one of the coolest thing to happen. I went to a Columbus show a few years ago and Chuckie Pauken came out and burned it down in freestyle and saw a GD sign I made and he made his way to our seats and handed me the plaque. Still have it too.

4 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

Somehow no. Facebook is very, very unhappy.

I'm happy though

Hilarious how people are upset over Frank losing his spot, there are two logical conclusions for why, number one being his lackluster driving at vegas or two he chose to skip Vegas, Either way I am happy.

25 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Hilarious how people are upset over Frank losing his spot, there are two logical conclusions for why, number one being his lackluster driving at vegas or two he chose to skip Vegas, Either way I am happy.

I think Frank hasn't been all that great freestyle-wise since around 2013. He had a few good runs from 2014 and 2015 but I think Frank's always been better at racing.

Ahem, I was talking about the past few EVENTS. Not the past few YEARS. He did well in 2014 debuting the truck, and carried that into 2015.

Also, I looked at the results of all shows that had him in it, and nope. No victories from him so far.

4 hours ago, Robertson Racing said:

photo.php?fbid=1024460817614858&set=pb.1

So jealous, man. Marc is also one of my faves.

31 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Ahem, I was talking about the past few EVENTS. Not the past few YEARS. He did well in 2014 debuting the truck, and carried that into 2015

The original post was referring to his performances before this season, and then you go and kinda changed the subject and talked about his current season. Nick is right in this case, because you, TheRetroStyle,  misinterpreted  (I'm being as polite as possible here) the information previously posted.