Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

5 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

I hope the rear steering is activated and the truck isn't that much out of center... also wow that rear end axle is extended back farther than I've seen on... any truck really

Somebody that was working at that event said that the rear steering hoses kept blowing off of the steering rams, so it probably just had no hydraulic pressure being held in the system when that picture was taken. In due time they'll have that thing running good.

2 hours ago, Dustin Hart AM said:

I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it was to watch Adam do that and then I really laughed when he told the world what he called it. Can't help but love that guy.

I was more annoyed it was in bonus time.  Easily one of the moves of the weekend and as I told Adam during the post show autograph session, easily one of the early candidates for arena wow moment of the year.

In other news, I cant decide what team I work for so next weekend im gonna go crew for Razin Kane and Jeste and Probably Wild Thang. Weird combo of trucks but I told them all I would help so i mean why not? Also I have no idea if I met any of you in Vegas but I thought I'd throw out if on Thursday of World Finals you saw someone that didnt look like Tim Mente signing autographs for Storm Damage, that was me :) 

On 4/14/2016 at 4:58 PM, Charlie H. said:

New Bigfoot schemes look good.
Not enough to make up for pulling Dan Runte out of the show at the last minute (or not notifying about it until the last minute) and pissing me off to the point of where I refuse to go
But good.

To be honest when doesn't Bigfoot have a new paint job. Not a fan of the Motorama one, I prefer the new one on the off road body.

Edited by Jon Cannon

16 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

In other news, I cant decide what team I work for so next weekend im gonna go crew for Razin Kane and Jeste and Probably Wild Thang. Weird combo of trucks but I told them all I would help so i mean why not? Also I have no idea if I met any of you in Vegas but I thought I'd throw out if on Thursday of World Finals you saw someone that didnt look like Tim Mente signing autographs for Storm Damage, that was me :) 

Have fun working with Matt :P he's a charm to talk to as well, tell him I said "Hi" :D

So here's the trucks I've seen at Montreal as of now:

Avenger- Jim Koehler
Brutus- Brad Allen (on the 2011-2013 scheme)
Wrecking Crew- Dave Radzierez? (Is Steve still under contract for FELD?)
Rage- Cory Rummell
Bounty Hunter- Jimmy Creten
Red Baron- ?? 
Overkill Evolution- Mikey Vaters
Black Stallion- Steven Thompson
Hurricane Force- Matt Cody (no I don't get it either)
Higher Education- Scott Bryant
Anger Management- Eddie Como (I assume)
Temperature Rising- Ryan Como (I think is his name)