Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

13 minutes ago, kmp21093 said:

Does anyone know why Dennis was using 32 last weekend instead of 30?

I went by the Grave Digger section in the Party in the Pits, and Dennis used the 30 body. However, Dennis WAS using Adam's chassis. You came close, though.

2 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

I went by the Grave Digger section in the Party in the Pits, and Dennis used the 30 body. However, Dennis WAS using Adam's chassis. You came close, though.

I like how you said he was right and then tried to say he was wrong in the very next sentence. Adam's chassis is #32.

6 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

It really doesn't matter what body is on it since most of the Digger drivers destroy them every week. Dennis drove Grave Digger #32 in East Rutherford.

Looks like it worked well for him, judging by his Freestyle. Can't believe I left RIGHT BEFORE he hit the track, though :(

Some people started leaving about halfway through Freestyle due to strong winds and what became brisk temperatures, and I nearly caught a cold that night, which is why I left early.

40 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

So like I said he used 32 doesn't really matter what the Roman numerals are on the front that doesn't change what chassis the truck is.