Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Someone told me for $200,000

you get the truck, name, hauler, spare motor, spare tranny, a set of Ukraines and a set of BKTs.. Not a bad deal but I'd like to know if there's more spare parts because just a motor and transmission isn't near enough to run a full schedule with a truck 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 8:42 PM, Chris B said:

Holy crap... Hope they don't have to retire another chassis 

*pic of destroyed snakebite*

Welp so much for that snakebite... it was new-ish (if I am correct it was this year)

2 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

Snake Bite is getting a rebuild, at least in the cage department.

They're borrowing a shop too... Anyone know whos? No way the Bigfoot HQ has a Monster Jam banner...

6 minutes ago, steiale said:

They're borrowing a shop too... Anyone know whos? No way the Bigfoot HQ has a Monster Jam banner...

Maybe they practice their dart skills on it. :P

Yes I know that they've sent their booking information to FELD for at least the last two years, 

• Upvote 1

Grave Digger driven by Jon Zimmer, Max-D driven by Jared Eichelberger, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen, Scooby-Doo driven by Bailey Shea, Soldier Fortune Black Ops driven by Tony Ochs, Doomsday, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Barbarian driven by Devin Jones, El Toro Loco, Son-uva Digger driven by Carl Van Horn, Zombie driven by Dustin Brown, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

Glendale 2 Lineup. Guessing the odd pairings (CVH in SuD and Dustin in Zombie) is due to the main trucks being at international shows that weekend. Although don't know why Bari wasn't listed, and I'm assuming Sean is being dropped after this year due to him filling in for independent teams this summer. Be interesting to see Jared and Bailey in an actual full stadium event on American soil

6 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

Grave Digger driven by Jon Zimmer, Max-D driven by Jared Eichelberger, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Northern Nightmare driven by Cam McQueen, Scooby-Doo driven by Bailey Shea, Soldier Fortune Black Ops driven by Tony Ochs, Doomsday, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Barbarian driven by Devin Jones, El Toro Loco, Son-uva Digger driven by Carl Van Horn, Zombie driven by Dustin Brown, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

Glendale 2 Lineup. Guessing the odd pairings (CVH in SuD and Dustin in Zombie) is due to the main trucks being at international shows that weekend. Although don't know why Bari wasn't listed, and I'm assuming Sean is being dropped after this year due to him filling in for independent teams this summer. Be interesting to see Jared and Bailey in an actual full stadium event on American soil

Honestly that's a pretty solid lineup overall besides Mark Schroeder in Devastator. I'm so stoked to see Devin Jones in AZ for the first time!