NR2003 HELP!!

rockgod88

well after digging thru my old PC i discovered that i had NR2003 installed on it, so i put it on my good PC, but i lost the f*cking disk so i got a 'no-disk' mod.

END Result:

it starts goes to the track but i cant drive (i click race and everything crashes, but i can watch other cars live)

PLEASE HeLP! its a great game and i would love to start playing it again!

you need to do a few things that come to mind. One is the update to 1.2.0.1. Then add the No Cd patch so you can do without having the cd in the disc tray. The next thing is a case by case basis but you may need to diable DEP protection in CMD prompt if after those steps it still crashes as you select drive. If you need help locating these things let me know I'll upload them to my MEGA so you can download them but a a good google search should do the the trick let me know.

See the No CD exe needs to have DEP protection disabled in order to work. Some are against this some don't really care. I fall under the lines i don't care. Disabling the DEP will allow windows to not block any exe that it does not see fit in terms of security.

Refer you here to read for yourself to make your OWN decision: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/what-is-data-execution-prevention

If your cool with that then here is a link on how to disable it: https://techjourney.net/disable-and-turn-off-or-enable-or-turn-on-data-execution-prevention-dep-in-windows/

After you follow the directions and reboot your computer you "should" be able to play Nr2003. If not there are a a couple more tricks. but DEP needs to be disabled anyways for the No CD exe