Does anyone still watch monster jam

Elias

does anyone still watch monster jam, I stopped watching since last year because the truck lineups are the same and the point system is stupid, I also hate the obstacles there barely any cars and ever since 2011 the obstacles have been small and the same thing all the time what do you guys think??

If you cannot grasp why those things have changed then your not going to understand the reasoning as to why they were done.
Personally I stopped watching MJ on TV because it was always reruns and if they were new episodes , they were always a year behind when the actual events happened so now thanks to the internet, you have already watched most of the events on youtube usually the night of the event or the following day.

• Upvote 1

Youtube killed Monster Jam on tv for me. Theres no excuse for the once 6 month turnaround. And even today with the 1-2 week turnaround its ridiculous in the world we live in today. The 2010 live Monster Jam event at Atlanta is how the fs1 series should be broadcast.... period.

Only with better camera angles

But yeah you can find multiple views of any stadium event in HD now on Youtube just hours after the event, and besides Dish cut FS1 so even if I wanted to watch Monster Jam I couldn't

Ya I wish that monster jam would be live at least the world finals since they play it after 2 months after it happened and people already watch it on YouTube so nobody's going to watch it on tv when it premiers 

Unless if it's not the whole thing. Only a very few Youtubers upload the entire show. I don't like when they do that because it just ruins all of the action when it airs on TV.

Youtube killed Monster Jam on tv for me. Theres no excuse for the once 6 month turnaround. And even today with the 1-2 week turnaround its ridiculous in the world we live in today. The 2010 live Monster Jam event at Atlanta is how the fs1 series should be broadcast.... period.

I got some good news, buddy. There has been a lot of gossiping of that actually happening.

I kinda want them to show smaller events on TV, such as #MoreMonsterJam events. My father's boss is trying to get me tickets for maybe 2 or 3 out of the 6 shows in Rosemont, Illinois (If anything, more than likely on Saturday), so I'm pretty excited to see if he can make it happen.

Edited by TheRetroStyle

Unless if it's not the whole thing. Only a very few Youtubers upload the entire show. I don't like when they do that because it just ruins all of the action when it airs on TV.

I got some good news, buddy. There has been a lot of gossiping of that actually happening.

So you'd rather wait for months to see it on TV than immediately after? You're probably the only one. Also you probably want to get out now because the 2k16 Season Thread will be chock full of them.

And there's been gossip about it for over 10 years since the WF3 PPV, nothing new there