Random News and Announcements that popped into my mind that you may/may not have heard about

TheRetroStyle

So a few random announcements and things popped into my mind and I felt like posting this for randomness (This is "Off Topic" after all).

Coldplay is performing at the halftime show in Super Bowl 50.

Eh... it's alright, but I highly doubt they'd do as good as Katy Perry did this year, as she killed it.

Star Fox Zero has been delayed to 2016... and so has Zelda Wii U.

I know that this is old news, but really Miyamoto? I had both games on my Xmas list for a while, but when I heard that they got delayed, I had to remove them. Eh, I just gotta deal with it, because who knows? We could finally be seeing an actual GOOD Star Fox Game for the first time in 20 years.

El Toro Loco is turning 15 in 2016.

Wow. Just wow. A truck that isn't as major was Grave Digger or Max-D (But almost, considering that this team is pretty damn huge) is ONCE AGAIN getting no such attention for it's 15th Anniversary. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. What is wrong with you, FELD? You give the Digger and Max-D something, and YOU EVEN GIVE THE GOD DAMN PATRIOT SOMETHING (I'm guessing that last year was the truck's 10th Anniversary, since it said something about it on the back of the truck), but you do NOTHING to El Toro? Ugh... I feel like I see worse and worse moves coming soon. Let's hope it doesn't get worse as the new Dalmatian design for 2016 which look like it has a JOKER SMILE... Illuminati confirmed?

> Implying The Superbowl half-time show is anything more than live choreography and lip-synching (I'll grant that sometimes vocals are live)

> Implying The Patriot's tailgate was FELD's choice

> Implying a truck passed around like the community wh0re not getting special treatment for an anniversary is a massive issue that brings down a large corporation.

Edited by NavySonicShell

El Toro Loco is turning 15 in 2016.

Wow. Just wow. A truck that isn't as major was Grave Digger or Max-D (But almost, considering that this team is pretty damn huge) is ONCE AGAIN getting no such attention for it's 15th Anniversary. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. What is wrong with you, FELD? You give the Digger and Max-D something, and YOU EVEN GIVE THE GOD DAMN PATRIOT SOMETHING (I'm guessing that last year was the truck's 10th Anniversary, since it said something about it on the back of the truck), but you do NOTHING to El Toro? Ugh... I feel like I see worse and worse moves coming soon. Let's hope it doesn't get worse as the new Dalmatian design for 2016 which look like it has a JOKER SMILE... Illuminati confirmed?

Well IMO, El Toro didn't redefine what a monster truck was, and how to throw the truck on the raged edge every weekend no matter the cost (Digger). El Toro didnt come onto the scene with something to prove, and completely dominate the sport for a solid 6-8 years with Digger (Max -D of course). Yeah the El Toro team has done some crazy stuff, but the truck is not the selling point of Monster Jam, and just doesn't seem like it has the respect like Digger or Max-D do. Yeah the truck "should" get some recognition but hey, let FELD do what they want, we cant control them.

1: I'll care about the Super Bowl Halftime Show when Rammstein plays it

2: Not much here, video games get delayed all the time

3: When they switch the flagship driver OUT of the truck for the new season it's not gonna do much. Also Patriot was independent. What you're gonna get pissed that Bounty Hunter or Black Stallion had anniversaries too?

4: Until Bulldozer returns I'm still disgruntled