Overkill Evolution 2015

ELAllen91801

Please do not ask for release dates. Content makers have lives outside of RoR, and have the right to not constantly work on a project or give a release date. Wait patiently like the rest of us for the release instead of begging. 

• Upvote 1

^ Everything he said right here. Plus content creators don't like being pushed into releasing something quickly, like, do you want to have something that is either half finished or actually complete? So the best thing for you to do is to just be patient and wait like the rest of us here for the creator to finalize the project.

EDIT: I already made a request i was just asking when will the truck be released thank you ;)

I don't know if anyone else is making it as well, but I have a little bit of the 2016 version done in Blender, but it's no where near releasable. I just have not had the time to finish it because of all the work I do for the team plus regular work and school work on top of that. I do plan on finishing it because I never want to not finish what I started, but it's going to be a while. I might hand it off to someone else to finish, but I'm still thinking it over. Thanks for understanding.

• Upvote 1

Please do not ask for release dates. Content makers have lives outside of RoR, and have the right to not constantly work on a project or give a release date. Wait patiently like the rest of us for the release instead of begging. 

i'm not begging i was just asking when it would be relased

I don't know if anyone else is making it as well, but I have a little bit of the 2016 version done in Blender, but it's no where near releasable. I just have not had the time to finish it because of all the work I do for the team plus regular work and school work on top of that. I do plan on finishing it because I never want to not finish what I started, but it's going to be a while. I might hand it off to someone else to finish, but I'm still thinking it over. Thanks for understanding.

ok when your done please let me know i can't wait to drive it

^ Everything he said right here. Plus content creators don't like being pushed into releasing something quickly, like, do you want to have something that is either half finished or actually complete? So the best thing for you to do is to just be patient and wait like the rest of us here for the creator to finalize the project.

i know i will do i just hope i won't be to long