Where's ARF Been?

ARF

Hey, guys. It kind of hurts me on the inside to spam like this. But, after creating an extensive list of pros and cons, I've decided to do it anyway.

I recently started uploading some instrumentals that I've made to this YouTube channel: A-Fi Beats

I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out. I know some of you have listened to my stuff in the past and you've liked it, so may as well give this new stuff a shot.

If you don't know me: I had been making beats for about 5 years, before I started uploading them. I'm not one of those "I just down loaded this new program and I don't really know anything about music, but I'm still a legend," type of people. I've worked at this tirelessly until I started to produce music that I genuinely felt sounded good.

Anywho, if you a have a minute, click the link and make a young Arfenger happy. :D

Thanks guys.

P.S. my beats are 100x better than my garbage RoR tracks haha.

• Upvote 2

Interesting stuff. Do you create your own synths and sub basses? What DAW do you use? Plug-ins? 

I use fl studio. I don't usually create my own sounds, but I have started to learn some sound design recently.

Plug-ins: I mostly use nexus 2 (I have the standard packs and some of the add on packs). I also use orchestral, hypersonic, and some of the plug-ins that Fl Studio comes with like 3x Osc, boobass, and toxic bio hazard.

How about you?

But your tracks were awful :) 

I know. :D

Edited by ARF

I just watched a YouTube video on it. I don't use a lot of synths, but it does look like a great plug-in. I'm definitely going to look into getting it.

Also, are you on soundcloud? I looked for you, but didn't find anything.