Tracking Santa

Tylinater

Well, some of us can hardly wait till Christmas to see lots of presents underneath our Christmas trees and spread some good holiday cheer. And while we anticipate the arrival of Santa, we often ask the same age old question "How does Santa go around the world in 24 hours delivering presents to good boys and girls?". Now I know what some of you are thinking "I don't know unless you could like track Santa to see whats currently happening during his whole trip." Well actually you can. Ever since I was a little kid, my family always went to this website which we still go to to this day that I'm pretty sure some of you know of called NORAD Santa. If you haven't heard of NORAD Santa, what it basically does is allow the user to watch Santa on his trip around the world and in some places that he visits, there will be a short little video about his visit to that city/area, plus other fun/games and music too. If you want to know where he's currently at, go click on the link below, enjoy watching his trip and until next time, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Edited by Tylinater

Its time we had this talk..............

Sorry,

Santa isn't real. 

Merry Hanukkah

* I am not responsible for negative thoughts or happenings to your parents because of the above information about the longstanding felon Santa who reportedly breaks and enters millions of peoples houses in less than 24 hours.   

• Upvote 1

Its time we had this talk..............

Sorry,

Santa isn't real. 

Merry Hanukkah

* I am not responsible for negative thoughts or happenings to your parents because of the above information about the longstanding felon Santa who reportedly breaks and enters millions of peoples houses in less than 24 hours.   

he is reel f u!!!!!1

I wouldn't say it's breaking and entering or even a crime when people willingly leave snacks and sh!t out for him. They are inviting him in.