How Likely Would It Be For You To Race In Events?

AaronLurie

How Likely Would It Be For You To Race In Events?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Please Vote

honestly. I don't know how, but I just want to have fun again.

I don't know if it's because we are trying way to hard to be realistic, or something but I just miss having fun.

SM Season 2 was the most fun I've had in any series. Whatever josh and them did is what worked, and we need that back. It was realistic, but not crazy realistic, and it was just laid back if this makes sense. And we all enjoyed it. Hell i remember when we would all actually have conversations on what might happen during freestyle or racing. As the event went on in the AIM chat, not posting and talking random crap like we do now. We actually interacted, and it was just a fun experience. I honestly, don't know how we could get that back. But that was what brought me into racing in this game.

Edited by acdcfan56
  • Upvote 2

I would likely come to some of the events if there was an upgrade to .38 or newer that could take place. I just feel this version limits so much and with all the crashing due to memory lapses I just feel its time to upgrade and it would certainly peak my interest in this game again if we did. I currently don't have a link for the  .37 download anymore so its up to you guys honestly, I would be fine on .37 but I feel its time to move away from that now.