what versions of ror do you use

Elias

im curious of what version of ror do you guys use, i see almost everyone uses .37, i just started using .38 today and there was nothing wrong with it all my trucks work no lag, its better than .37, what version do you guys use and why

i started using .38 and it was fun but not all trucks work, which kinda disappoints me because .37 is kinda laggy and .38 is alot easier to work with 

They work when you have the right stuff for them, especially when you start off with worldfinals's.38 version of SMV4. (which is right here.) In regards of the add on trucks, you can go with two choices, one being easier than the other: One being to extract each truck zip into the folder, which makes hunting down parts extremely easy, or you can just place the zips into the folder (which is the approach I went with), but it makes hunting down certain parts that could be missing on trucks difficult.

They work when you have the right stuff for them, especially when you start off with worldfinals's.38 version of SMV4. (which is right here.) In regards of the add on trucks, you can go with two choices, one being easier than the other: One being to extract each truck zip into the folder, which makes hunting down parts extremely easy, or you can just place the zips into the folder (which is the approach I went with), but it makes hunting down certain parts that could be missing on trucks difficult.

oh ya forgot all about the .38 version thanks for telling me 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...