Hi everyone

Cormdog

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I love sports, music, and most of all Monster Jam. I would love to be involved in all the ROR series events and learn how to make trucks, tracks, putting on BKT's, etc. If I knew how to make great quality trucks and tracks I would totally do it, but don't know how you guys do it so quick. Also need assistance on how to get in the leagues and what I need to do it. Anything you can share is appreciated.

Thanks

welcome!

Some of the stuff you need to know to make tracks and trucks is in our Tutorial section.Right next to the Downloads. It's not a lot, but its definitely enough to get you acquainted with everything that you need.

As for the League and event running, just scroll down in the Forums (Main Menu) and find the Event & League category. There are a handful of leagues listed, most are not currently running. search through and see which are, or are about to begin. Click on that league, and it should have a section for you to sign up. Once there, just follow the sign-up layout they give you, and you should be good to go!

Same goes for the Fun Run and Special Events sub categories.

Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

So not .38.67

RoR versions in the range of 0.37.XXX is what you need if you're looking to participate in online leagues, and is the current version used/supported at large. If you like, there is ways to have more than one version of RoR on the same computer without conflict. I currently have 0.37.126, 0.39, and 0.4.5.1 installed.

Having/using .38.67 is completely up to you. I believe there is a V4 truck pack that was released that is compatible with versions 0.38.