V4 ReplicaThunder 4x4

Connor Richardson

Thunder 4x4

Quite frankly I had no idea I still had this and I have no idea who made the parts of this truck. I also have no idea if it is accurate or not, but here is Jim Bendzick's Thunder 4x4!

Credit to the respective owners of each truck component.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mdemko said:

Or are you too stupid to read one post above yours, which answers the question you already asked? 

for one you don't have to be an asshole about it and for two its not on the truck downloads so maybe I thought he took it down

• Upvote 1

It's very obvious that A. You aren't getting the link right now at your request and B. You don't pay attention to any of the posts above that tell you that you aren't getting it. We do not tolerate begging for content on this site, and I'm suprised that no higher up has commented on this. The file was taken down for a reason, so please respect that. I noticed that you said you are French, and that you have a fairly decent understanding of the English language. Google translate our posts if you don't understand what we're talking about  (or someone could post French translations). You're a new member on this site, so let this be a friendly warning as to how we run things around here.

• Upvote 1

Il est très évident que A. Vous ne recevez pas le lien dès maintenant à votre demande et B. Vous ne faites pas attention à l'un des messages ci-dessus que vous dites que vous ne l'obtiennent pas . Nous ne tolérons pas la mendicité pour le contenu sur ce site , et je suis surpris que personne plus haut a commenté à ce sujet. Le fichier a été prise vers le bas pour une raison , donc s'il vous plaît respecter cela. Je remarquai que vous avez dit que vous êtes français et que vous avez une compréhension assez décent de la langue anglaise . Google translate nos messages si vous ne comprenez pas ce dont nous parlons (ou quelqu'un pourrait poster traductions françaises ) . Vous êtes nouveau sur ce site , de sorte que ceci soit un avertissement amical à la façon dont nous gérons les choses ici .

^^^^ french