Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

13 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

What? No it doesn't.

I think NitrousInferno is referring to the reservoirs. The real truck has one next to each shock, whereas the RoR version doesn't. The reservoirs are also too large when compared to the real truck, and should be silver rather than gray. Otherwise, looks good.

On 3/9/2016 at 5:36 PM, mrgravedigger23 said:

do you not see how high the back of adams truck sits.......

The shocks are gassed all the way up to full extension so that it'll be easier to set the shocks for competition. 

So I thought I'd show this even though I have no intention of uploading this because all I did was slap these different parts together that I had in my SMV4 file. But, I do like the look of it and so I would show this Frankenstein truck I have made. I was hoping to find a good Body from when Tom Meents drove this way back when. But for now I like it, here it is:

screenshot_1_zpsyiz9mmn6.jpg

screenshot_2_zpsk6vb6mic.jpg

Any thoughts on how I could make this look better would be appreciated, but you don't have to.

(Yes I know the Front Shocks stick through the body but I kind of like the look of it that way)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LordFrosting said:

So I thought I'd show this even though I have no intention of uploading this because all I did was slap these different parts together that I had in my SMV4 file. But, I do like the look of it and so I would show this Frankenstein truck I have made. I was hoping to find a good Body from when Tom Meents drove this way back when. But for now I like it, here it is:

screenshot_1_zpsyiz9mmn6.jpg

screenshot_2_zpsk6vb6mic.jpg

Any thoughts on how I could make this look better would be appreciated, but you don't have to.

(Yes I know the Front Shocks stick through the body but I kind of like the look of it that way)

id say barely lighten the caps on the rims