Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

9 hours ago, fernBurn said:

wanted to keep these a secret. Looks like i'll have to work on Cole's metallic purple flames a little bit more according to the pic above.

w4p68K6.jpg

Since im throwing underwraps stuff out there....

YAmzM1p.jpg

Still very jealous of your Sway Bar Arms Blaise! Really nice to see someone improving upon their content and taking every criticism without crying about it. Nice work Man! Proud to see the content maker you are becoming.

One question.  Do you have plans to do a normal version of 25 and 31?  Black and green paint of course I mean.

17 hours ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

okay im done, i get every detail but eff it all make ur own god damn trucks 

You blowing up like this is highkey kinda pathetic. People are not saying your work is bad but it would be better with a few tweaks. Everyone goes through the same critique but idk why you think you have to be so whiney and rage when someone tells you something is off with the truck. You need to man up and take criticism cause it just makes you look really childish honestly.

• Upvote 2

On 3/27/2016 at 8:26 PM, mrgravedigger23 said:

that wasnt construction criticism that was being an a hole but i dont really care i know 32 looks good 

On 3/27/2016 at 11:31 PM, mrgravedigger23 said:

okay im done, i get every detail but eff it all make ur own god damn trucks 

Belive me, it's not worth making this rants & drama. I mean while you type this, you could be making awesome or amazing trucks that look like the ones Johan makes and that, dude trust me, i've been like this and has really costed me a lot..

Trust me, you will not get the same criticism that you are given here

Putting this on another post because of yeah.

Practice

2ddabb9695.png

6ba3403565.png

958a3357dd.png

Young Guns Shootout

fc10e68cd1.png

9419006072.png

249a4ef433.png

Racing

92529af29c.png

a86e50b8e7.png

250317d3e2.png