Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

groth's or wf 16 if wf 16 are you gint to do the other 3

I migth be making the Skeleton one that bari is running if Sheets is up to made the modifications to the face; as well for a reskin for the default zombie

It's groths zombie

Not planning on making the green / red one until they start running on normal events

Edit: I love how eyes look

30dd188537.png

d3eec0a471.png

Edit #2: Kozak god damn make Double Troble chassis

Edit #3: Updating normal Zombie, rigth is old one, left is the new one

7c721e8938.png

Edited by Coconutmen
  • Upvote 7

Not sure if it's just me but the blood spots, or holes in the skin look a bit too cartoony... Maybe add some detail around the holes with the skin to make it look like its a gash, and then add some depth to the wound so it looks like a cut, not like a red patch on the zombie.  Idk, just the wounds just don't fit to me. Teeth also look to plain, but you aren't done so I don't know if you even started the teeth. other than that I like it, it's a nice progression from the old to new.

I migth be making the Skeleton one that bari is running if Sheets is up to made the modifications to the face; as well for a reskin for the default zombie

It's groths zombie

Not planning on making the green / red one until they start running on normal events

Edit: I love how eyes look

*Super ugly

*Horribly ugly*

Edit #2: Kozak god damn make Double Troble chassis

Edit #3: Updating normal Zombie, rigth is old one, left is the new one

*Extremely ugly*

I agree with Johan here. Maybe make the wounds more like gashes and look deep than just small cuts. Looks awesome none the less.

Not sure if it's just me but the blood spots, or holes in the skin look a bit too cartoony... Maybe add some detail around the holes with the skin to make it look like its a gash, and then add some depth to the wound so it looks like a cut, not like a red patch on the zombie.  Idk, just the wounds just don't fit to me. Teeth also look to plain, but you aren't done so I don't know if you even started the teeth. other than that I like it, it's a nice progression from the old to new.

I agree with Johan here. Maybe make the wounds more like gashes and look deep than just small cuts. Looks awesome none the less.

How does this looks for the wounds?

12e8fd38e8.png

I have been working on what i call the " Camel Monsters Retro Customs  " Pack or CMRC There should be about 20 or so trucks when i get done. These are customs so every truck might have something a little different about it like the willman chassis digger but i am trying to keep the paint as close to the original as i can. There will even be a couple of pulling trucks promoted to full blown Monsters. I would love to see this turn into a league kinda like a league of legends if you will ( just needs a promoter ) wink wink nudge nudge Just pic a truck from the pack and go Here is what i have done so far Ps Some of these are still whips so some rims and props will be changed bandicam%202016-01-16%2019-26-02-314_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-26-11-736_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-30-22-305_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-26-33-356_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-33-39-355_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-58-57-112_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-59-11-232_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-59-17-189_zpsbandicam%202016-01-16%2019-59-43-166_zpsscreenshot_14_zpsvrb5sw32.pngscreenshot_15_zpsj6grkji5.png

• Upvote 12

I've always really enjoyed your previous "CMRC" style trucks Taurus, this new batch looks beauty!

'Course you still got it MJF. Those CWFs tracks you make are some of my favourites, good to see you crackin away on stuff again (y)

Fern is getting going again and I like it, great work bud.

And Edy, puttin work out like hot cakes, keep er goin.

Also, shout outs to Zach and Infra for all the quick 0.4 conversions! (despite constant nagging)

Big thanks to all above, breathing some life back into to this place it's great to see.

Here's some repli-customs I have fun slapping together, not my work in any respect:

2q9gyzb.png

2hs69f6.png

rr2ipj.png

28vt2lt.png

• Upvote 11