How to spawn trucks

ThePatrickFrick32

Just a quick question, is there any way I can spawn trucks without the garage? I like to have events with all my trucks in the stadium so that is why....

The only way to have multiple trucks in .37 is with a truck shop. If you don't know how to add a truckshop to a map, there are some tutorials on the site that will tell you what to download and how to add them. Some track creators add the truck shop to the map when they make it. If you have AIM, I'd be glad to help you out or send you some tracks that I've added truck shops to.

If you're using .38 or any version of ROR above that, there is a small menu that pops up when you move your mouse around the top of the screen, where you can add vehicles, delete vehicles, and do some other stuff. Hope this helps! 

Edited by 90sMTRacer

• 4 months later...

i have the toolkit but i dont know how to work it. i had sanmarcos terrain listed . do i have to recreate the terrain. i wanted to add a garage to some of the tracks i downloaded from sim monsters . how do i set it up . i have several terrains in the ror folder.