in need of update

FdetoBlk87

Are you saying they don't work or you just want better damage? You need .37 to use all of the content on this site. As far as better damage goes, several members have been working on a new node/beam structure from the ground up, but it's nowhere near completion. We all want more realistically performing trucks but they probably won't come any time soon.

3 hours ago, Gabe2304 said:

Are you saying they don't work or you just want better damage? You need .37 to use all of the content on this site. As far as better damage goes, several members have been working on a new node/beam structure from the ground up, but it's nowhere near completion. We all want more realistically performing trucks but they probably won't come any time soon.

You don't need 0.37 to use content on this site. Everything except for old tracks are compatible. Trucks work perfectly.

1 hour ago, 1029Eric said:

You don't need 0.37 to use content on this site. Everything except for old tracks are compatible. Trucks work perfectly.

Not all the time. We say this to avoid having to tell people again and again how to get content working on newer versions (which for the average user can be a hassle). That's why we say .37. It may not be the best or most optimized version but it's stable overall and it works. Not to say that I'm not for an upgrade, personally I use .39.5.

But that's another topic for another day.

10 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

This is exactly why we get a million threads about "PLEEZ HALP!!!1!! MY TRUKS DONT WORK". Don't state bullsh!t and try to pass it off as fact.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Gabe2304 said:

Not all the time. We say this to avoid having to tell people again and again how to get content working on newer versions (which for the average user can be a hassle). That's why we say .37. It may not be the best or most optimized version but it's stable overall and it works. Not to say that I'm not for an upgrade, personally I use .39.5.

But that's another topic for another day.

4.5 is exactly the same to install except for tracks. 

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:28 PM, 1029Eric said:

Everything except for old tracks are compatible. Trucks work perfectly.

No content is guaranteed to be compatible with any version other than .37. There have been known issues with trucks not appearing in game, and many threads made b!tching about it.  This... This is what is not true about your statement. Good day to you sir.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, mdemko said:

No content is guaranteed to be compatible with any version other than .37. There have been known issues with trucks not appearing in game, and many threads made b!tching about it.  This... This is what is not true about your statement. Good day to you sir.

I have never had one problem so I'm not sure what you and about 2 other people are complaining about. Please be professional and do not swear.

Yeah, you see, here's why you are still wrong. 

I've been here since the conception of this sight, a lot longer than the 6weeks you've been around. I've seen the countless threads about why trucks are not working. Just root around far enough back in the help and support section. I know how to fix it. So I'm not complaining about it. What I'm saying is that your statement is a completely separate personal experience that can not be guaranteed for anyone else. And that right there is fact and you sir can eat a choad.