World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

You really thought Donald was not going to get an invite back Charlie?

As for Candice I am willing to forget her past mediocre WF's if she comes to Vegas with the vigour she has displayed since stepping into her new truck this year. We know you have some decent driving talent hiding away, don't show the complacency that your Vegas invites give you based on your fans and dalmatian fashion show. 

To be completely honest, Vegas Invites are no longer based on skill or how your season went. That's why Nicole Johnson keeps going back even though she's not that great of a driver. Brianna Mahon is a second year driver, and has a better shot at a title over her. However, with some of the Grave Digger drivers getting their own identity in their own trucks, those guys might be at the finals in the big show. Would still like to see how some of the arena confined people would do out on the big floor (Gary Porter in Carolina Crusher tops this list). Also Young Guns is going to be interesting because FELD has enough drivers that fit their criteria (Becky is probobly one of them) to fill the field with corporate drivers and boot all the indies out...

jne396xh.jpg

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

You really thought Donald was not going to get an invite back Charlie?

Well yeah, I figured with the slew of new FELD trucks they'd push back indies like Donald and Devin but hey, Donald's a beast so I'm more than happy to see him back. I'd have been pissed if he wasn't

Also Candice now really deserves her spot this year. Nicole maybe, and Madusa... ehhhhhh

32 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Also Candice now really deserves her spot this year. Nicole maybe, and Madusa... ehhhhhh

Nicole absolutely deserves a spot this year. Ever since El Paso last year she's shown very steady improvement and is honestly a good driver this year. I'm quickly becoming a fan of her.

35 minutes ago, Double.D said:

Nicole absolutely deserves a spot this year. Ever since El Paso last year she's shown very steady improvement and is honestly a good driver this year. I'm quickly becoming a fan of her.

She did do a solid job in her freestyle thingy in Atlanta last month, so I certainly won't be upset if she makes it

16 hours ago, Double.D said:

15 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

She did do a solid job in her freestyle thingy in Atlanta last month, so I certainly won't be upset if she makes it

FINALLY SOME OF YOU AGREE WITH ME!

Also, looks like Marc McDonald got in. Based on the way he's been performing, I say this is his year!

12742386_10153892594430833_9116123833309

7 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Will MJ be live streaming the finals this year?

I have no idea if they do that anymore.

Also, are they increasing the number of competitors this year or same number as WF16?

Gonna assume not, but weirder things have happened.

Field of trucks is still 32.