World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

4 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Don't kid yourself, there are another 5-6 that deserve to have their spots handed off.

If it's Frank Krml, Liam, and Bari in that bunch, then that's understandable.. They both have been in so many poor performances in the last couple years at the WF.

37 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

If it's Frank Krml, Liam, and Bari in that bunch, then that's understandable.. They both have been in so many poor performances in the last couple years at the WF.

I wouldn't put Bari in that group. He's had a rough last few years at the World Finals, but unlike Krmel and Madusa he can really drive if he survives is first few hits. 

42 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Bari always does well both in racing and freestyle. Just hasnt worked out at vegas...... so replace him.
When you say liam I assume you mean Lee? Could have very well went to the final round and won a world title if not for a "weird" call...... Replace him

By that logic Dennis Anderson shouldn't be in the field either because hes done squat in freestyle and had only one semi decent racing appearance in the last 5 years. 

I worry about some of you. 

You can jump to whatever conclusions you want to, Vegas is supposed to be the best monster truck show in the world. Last year proved the new blood is needed (Morgan, Colton, Coty, Mikey, Dustin), it is time to weed out the people just happy to be there with people that want to win.

Really wish they would let Pauken just drive his own truck for more than one year. 

Hope they don't throw more drivers into new trucks just for the finals, bit of a bogus deal if you ask me.

I was happy that they had all drivers in the finals last year in the same trucks they made it there in. I could be wrong, but I think that was the case at WF16.

I think they are going to reserve that for the drivers on the points series, so Adam, Morgan and maybe Cole (I'm thinking Bari will come back) will be in Digger trucks with the different colors. They might bring the Legend body style back for Adam in Vegas

I agree.  I like that Charlie isn't getting his normal Digger this year, because he earned his spot last year in his own ride.  If Charlie was in a Digger we could potentially see 5 Grave Digger trucks, which I feel like even FELD wouldn't agree with.  I say let the drivers in the points series earn their spots to race their own trucks, and the other talented drivers get to drive other corporate trucks.