Politics Thread

Roach

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

You didn't read correctly obviously... Trump is only blaming people in mexico more than anything... When whites, and blacks cause just as many issue.

LET'S NOT FU"CKING FORGET ABOUT THOSE LAZY WHITE PEOPLE WHO JUST SIT ON THEI'R ASS WITH THEIR FOOD STAMPS.

BECUASE THEY TAKE EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED SINCE THEY HAVE THE FU'CKING PAPERS. 
You have no right to talk with you're bamboo farm. Go to a different country without papers, or anything. Then when you actually make something out of yourself, get kicked out because of a jacka"ss making a stereotypes out of everyone.

They obviously came to the U.S for a better life. Because they are willing to work and get their life better. Unlike some people...

Your blood pressure is more higher than you masturbating at 3:00 AM. LMAO

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:
3 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

I swear to god you have to be kidding right? Please be joking... So you're saying Illegal Immigrants are to blame for everything just because a certain group of them killed a veteran and so on? What about the amount of hispanics that were killed from white or black people. Same goes with blacks. Oh but no it's ok for white people to shoot up movie theatres, or you know shoot up a school? You're telling me that out of all the rapists, murderers, robbers, kidnappers, etc.. Are also white, or black? Trump is a racist idiot for calling the "illegals" Rapists, and Murderers. Because every damn person in the U.S that has a SS. Is an angel from the go...

If I said this once, I've said it a million times. ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL! They're in this country illegally and are causing great damage. Even the ones that are here LEGALLY are mad about it cause mainly the illegals are taking their jobs. And just so you know, that whole post made you no less of a racist than what you view trump as.

13 minutes ago, Double.D said:

you do realize the wall at the vatican isnt really supposed to keep people out...right?

If he said that building walls instead of bridges isn't christian, then why doesn't he tear down the wall then?

4 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

This country was created by Illegals... You know, those guys from good ole Europe, who came in and killed off the actual Natives? That came over for A BETTER LIFE, BECAUSE THE OTHER COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WAS SH!T

So the backbone of this country is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION? I don't think so honey.

2 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

My blood pressure is higher than your bamboo farm's Income.

Really people? Childish behavior and personal attacks? Is there no morals and standards to intelligent debating nowadays?