Politics Thread

Roach

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just while we're on the subject I'm a Charlie Mancuso supporter and I hope all the indies are kicked out of Monster Jam in 2017 and that the encore at WF this year is them burning all the indy trucks like Backwards Bob 

Except Titan everyone knows he's a feld truck in disguise

Tyler you have no common sense, everything you have stated is out right idiotic, and more as excuses to not blame any other person except illegals. When I clearly showed you that some of the biggest news on murder in the U.S, weren't even done by Illegals. So what if they take your jobs? They obviously want them more than some of the lazy people who just complain about not having jobs. Yes the backbone of America is based on Illegal Immigration, because as I stated the U.S Started from Illegals who came for a better life, just like the majority of these Illegals are doing. All you are doing is using points that are wrong, and trying to back up murders just because they have mental issues. Ever thought that some of those Illegal Murderers also had mental problems? Or does that not count because they are Illegal? Please tell me how Illegals are a problem, most of them are working for America. Next time take the time to listen to the issues in the country, and actually think about what Trump is saying. All he is good for is business, and even at that he is bad at since he went bankrupt like 4 times...

55 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

I'm a Trump supporter, I'm a just leave that there before Devin or Joshua start attacking me again.

I never attacked you, i said that you were a complete idiot for being mad at people posting their political beliefs on Facebook post where you posted yours.