V4 CustomHotline Miami .37 Version

ZonR

Hotline Miami .37 Version

Crazy idea turned awesome paint, thanks to Hagan for fixing my awful in game prop placement.

This truck is stand alone, it does not need to be extracted to your v4 to work :) 

Credits:

Paint, Blender prop placement: Will Meyer (Me)

In game prop placement, finishing touches, and pack compiler: Hagan Moskau

All other materials: Creators on Sim-Monsters.

1 hour ago, cc041499 said:

No sound. Please fix

You probably have to copy the sound files (.wav and .soundscript) from your V4 location into the truck's .zip. I'm assuming it's either the old Grave Digger sounds or Beau4x4's Mufflers sounds. You might need Beau's Soundpack which is in the downloads section because it may have the sound files you need.

• Upvote 1

Well, this is a nicely done truck, but I can see why it's named the ".37 version", since on .39 (maybe the same on .38 too), the axle section sorta has some missing pieces, mainly where the brakes are supposed to be at. Also Gabe2304, it just needs the regular "GraveDigger" soundscript and accompanying wav files.

• 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 7:22 PM, Gabe2304 said:

You probably have to copy the sound files (.wav and .soundscript) from your V4 location into the truck's .zip. I'm assuming it's either the old Grave Digger sounds or Beau4x4's Mufflers sounds. You might need Beau's Soundpack which is in the downloads section because it may have the sound files you need.

I get the same thing. I tried, no luck